• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Escape from Cheeseworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
*Somewhere within the infinite expanse that is Kirby's stomach...*

PredaDrone-1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
*The air reeks of Camembert cheese. You appear to be in some kind of tight maintence tunnel made of concrete, rock and cheese.*
“Ah Gouda you’re awake.”

PredaDrone-1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"What happened to my sweet space ship?"
“The only space ship here is Mission to the Moon. I know you two are confused, you’ve been in the crane machine for weeks, but we don’t have much time. Wizpig wont be happy if he finds us here.”

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
“The only space ship here is Mission to the Moon. I know you two are confused, you’ve been in the crane machine for weeks, but we don’t have much time. Wizpig wont be happy if he finds us here.”
"Wizpig? Are you sure?"

PredaDrone-1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"Wizpig? Are you sure?"
“I am, he’s ruled this place ever since the pink star destroyed our land. He’s turned this place into one giant amusement park, with him in charge. My people are forced to work for him, and participate in his dumb rides.”

Nic Bot - K

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
“I am, he’s ruled this place ever since the pink star destroyed our land. He’s turned this place into one giant amusement park, with him in charge. My people are forced to work for him, and participate in his dumb rides.”
"Another amusement park? How original."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Is there a way out of here? Also, have you seen my sister Tootie?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)