• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Favorite Chat-Rp Moments.

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
I was thinking about the moments when you go all in for a chatrp or your proudest or worse moments during a chatrp.

I’d want to limit it to canon chatrp moments, as those are harder to do then the ones where everyone tried to fight Glados with superpowers..

To start, one of my best moments is when I killed that submarine filled with GOC. It was just one of those moments where you snap and do something crazy. It definitly launches my moment on becoming good at combatrp and other chatrp skills. After that would be my assassination attempt on the demon as Isaac. I never felt like I wanted to do something in chatrp as much as that.

There seems to be moments where suddenly you just break and start to get skills with mass improvement after something.

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
One of my ‘snap of improvement’ moments was when I took on that team of monkeys and dogs with just me and Windows, and he got ****ing eaten immediately. I dunno how I survived that, but it was one of my proudest days.

DR EVIL

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
My favorite moment was the interrogation with the wendigo it may have been boring since no combat rp was involved but it did improve my
s p e e c h 1 0 0 skills

Toaster

God Tier
Retired Staff
Much as I hated the ChatRP, I enjoyed the start of the first MTF ChatRP mostly when I got to cream some CI and get one of their laser weapons. I also enjoyed my various roles in Deos from when I got to interact with Blue as my then Server Lt character and when I helped out as Cassidy.

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
Snap of improvement definitly exsists in the right moment.

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
It wasn't goc. It was horizon initiative

Booker

Big Guy
DVL
Retired Staff
My best and worst moments were with Commander Booker. I approved my own coup PK(I could have voided it and kick everyone out of CI) I'm order to join deos in a last effort to help the situation. Becoming the last king of madagascar was pretty nice and saving deos by killing operative black felt great too. I had so much to give but then gains ran me over.

Philindigo

Active
My best and worst moments were with Commander Booker. I approved my own coup PK(I could have voided it and kick everyone out of CI) I'm order to join deos in a last effort to help the situation. Becoming the last king of madagascar was pretty nice and saving deos by killing operative black felt great too. I had so much to give but then gains ran me over.
ill-gotten gains

Lukaku

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
When gains got hit by a car and I laughed and made a meme instead of helping him. He was so mad lmao.

Last edited:

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
I don't have any personal ones as i've barely been in chatrp.

I did however enjoy stomping phoenix into man-juice as an npc.

LordSithis

Expert Tier
Cutting a love gods **** off then trying to put it in my pocket.

Or when me, craig, azez, and a random soldier jumped into a big pile of huester goo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)