• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Favorite Chatrp Moments.

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
DVL
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
I don’t know how I survived Deos for so long.

That one time where a demon was going to kill me if I didn’t kill the Horeseman war, so I told it I would and it let me live. After I lied I went to Mexico to work for a drug cartel the same day orange and negative arrived and were waiting for 6 months.

Has to be one of the most whacky circumstance of timing, Head thought I metagamed.

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
My first chatrp stuff that didnt get voided was being an npc for nic and crushing phoenix's ci under my feet. I felt good because I proposed a way phoenix could have gotten out to nic and he said it would have worked.

Dr. Mikey

God Tier
Out of all the non cannon chat rp's that I've been in, I have to say that battling Nic as a gym leader was pretty stellar and the entire MHA chat rp. For the cannon chat rp's I would have to say every CI chat RP I've been in as each one ended in a way that was uniquely terrible with one exception. Overall, Deos still reigns supreme in my eyes in terms of quality and it was hands down the best chat RP I've ever witnessed.

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
DVL
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Doing cocaine with el slimo as Alessandro as Mexico sank.

Last edited:

Chace

Well-Known
When Calvin’s engineer character was going to confront someone at the foundation apartments and immediately got detained

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Crushing Roozs head by slamming it into a submarine window.

i will never forget making like 3 posts and then just dying out of no where cause azez failed to lock you in a room also you stabbed me

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
DVL
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
i will never forget making like 3 posts and then just dying out of no where cause azez failed to lock you in a room also you stabbed me
I had to make sure you stayed down.

They legit said to contain me in high priority urgency and you ziptied my hands and sat me in a chair lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)