• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

FBI SPECIAL INCIDENT REPORT 002 - ANOMALOUS DISTRICT INVESTGIATION

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL

SPECIAL INCIDENT REPORT 002

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

UNUSUAL INCIDENTS UNIT

6/14/19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Report Classified Top Secret SCI-UIU EYES ONLY

To: Control

Subject: Anomalous district investigation

After we arrived at the district we parked a block away and Blue, Uno, and Lier entered the district. After they entered the district they walked around for a while before Lier was killed by what appears to be Special Agent Mustard who I am now recommending be declared as a traitor. The remaining two agents then escaped and we discovered the incident with the defective sunglasses which may have impacted agent performance. However due to the fact that the opposition seems to have a complete lack of respect for US law or US Sovereignty and we have lost 3 agents so far I believe it to be prudent to consider kicking this up to the army for them to create strategic plans for a potential invasion or strategic offensive. I would also highly recommend that we consider stationing agents permanently outside of the district and redoubling efforts to find the road entrances to the district.

- Special Agent Caleb Powell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)