• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Garis Boggs

Whole lotta what?

Well-Known
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Garis Boggs
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 12/03/1994
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: English
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Aurora, Colarado
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Sculptor
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: University Student
[AFFILIATION]: A.W.C.Y?
[LANGUAGES]: English, German
[RELATIVES]: Mother, Father, Twin Sisters
[TROPHIES]:
-A couple of peculiar small tubs of clay he keeps on him at all times.
-A near perfect painting he replicated from Bob Ross's show
The Joy of Painting

[NOTES]:
-Using any source of available clay, Garis is able to mold it into any object he desires. Upon doing so, the said clay will turn into said object.
-However, while he is able to mold clay into any object he desires, he CANNOT make said object too specific and can only be a simplistic form.
For example, if Garis wants to unlock a door, He CANNOT make the clay into a key to unlock the door because it is too specific for that one instance of a locked door, he CAN however turn the key into a lock pick as it is useful for nearly ALL instances of a locked door.
-In addition, Garis must also make the object detailed enough before it begins to take the form of an object, if he has all the time in the world to make the aforementioned lock pick then he can make one in a pristine, optimal condition. However if he's in a rush to do this task, the lock pick will not have as much detail and therefore, will be more rough and rusty, while it will be easier to make it is obviously going to be less durable.

(//@Atlas)

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 5'10
[WEIGHT]: 170 lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Hazel
[HAIR COLOR]: Dirty Blonde
[BODY BUILD]: Ectomorph
[SKIN TONE]: White
[BLOOD TYPE]: O+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Left handed
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: N/A

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: N/A
[ADDICTIONS]: N/A
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Sculpting, Painting, Drawing, Hot chocolate, Bob Ross
[DISLIKES]: People who believe art school is a waste of time, Obnoxiously loud music

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

[DISLIKED]

[NEUTRAL]

[LIKED]

[TRUSTED]

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Did you not see the post that I stickied of Atlas saying no more characters?

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Did you not see the post that I stickied of Atlas saying no more characters?
// "The few that are currently speaking with me in convos about their characters are the only ones allowed to make a profile or to talk me to AT ALL about making ones. You also have until Friday to make a character profile once I tell you to do so, and even then if you haven't made one, but we've talked over convos, I will still deny it."

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
// He ran it by Atlas and was talking to him before.
// "The few that are currently speaking with me in convos about their characters are the only ones allowed to make a profile or to talk me to AT ALL about making ones. You also have until Friday to make a character profile once I tell you to do so, and even then if you haven't made one, but we've talked over convos, I will still deny it."
// Just checking. At least Gains was informative rather than Zee doing a bootleg quote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)