• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Give Medical their own folder under character profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'Connor

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
If it's possible medical should have their own folder under foundation character profiles. We're our own branch and we should have a separate place to put our profiles so that it doesn't get shuffled in with gensec and it's easier to find. (@GlaDos2199 )

Harkon

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Yea, this has been accepted twice now (one was trashed).

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Can someone send me a pm with all of the forum sections that need to be added. If someone can do that I will add the sections when I stop puking my guts out.

Sanchioso

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
I was told by glados it was your job, and to bug you about it, I’ll do it though...

@PredatorNC said a while ago that he would move the character profiles if the sections were put in

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Can someone send me a pm with all of the forum sections that need to be added. If someone can do that I will add the sections when I stop puking my guts out.
I think for character profiles it's just Medical that needs to be added as well as removing SDU. I didn't see any other sections that needed to be added in the accepted suggestions.

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
@PredatorNC said a while ago that he would move the character profiles if the sections were put in
Back then I would of. I’m too busy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)