• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

'Grim'

nummy

Kek Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Joël 'Grim' Jean-Baptiste Saint-Pierre

[DATE OF BIRTH]:24,05,1995

[NATIONALITY]: American

[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Quebec, Canada

[MARITAL STATUS]:Unwed

[OCCUPATION]: Librarian

[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: Wanderer

[Affiliation]: Serpent's Hand

[RELATIVES]: Deceased

[TROPHIES]: Masker than Mask, other less important artifacts.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 6'4"

[WEIGHT]: 180 lbs

[EYE COLOR]: Pale Blue

[HAIR COLOR]: Black

[BODY BUILD]: Slightly Muscular

[SKIN TONE]: Pale

[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: None

[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: None

[ADDICTIONS]: None

[LIKES]: Knowledge. Earth. The Universe not being constantly threatened by multidimensional or biblical figures.

[DISLIKES]: The Universe being constantly threatened by multidimensional or biblical figures.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]
GOC - They are savages who don't understand what can be gained from the anomalies.

Psyche - He had it coming.

'Dog' - Traitor. I was hoping we could speak before he attempted to run away with that... thing... Dead.

Lilith - She's been nothing but trouble. I'm glad she's finally gone.

[DISLIKED]

Rust - Rust worked with Psyche. I haven't really sat down with him to talk about it though. Dead? Probably.

The Jailers - What they do is respectable. How they go about doing it is not.

Remote - He doesn't like me. At least I can rely on that. Pretty sure he got ejected from existence.

[NEUTRAL]
Gaige - Clingy. Clingy and dead.

Hermes - Douche. Douche who is also dead.

[LIKED]
Desmond Hydra - He fell for the 'I've had this conversation with you before in another timeline' shtick.

Phoenix - I need to find him, before he loses even more of his deteriorated mind. He does knight things now.

The Madmen - The Library has a ceasefire. I can only wonder how long that will last. The Library ceasefire has lasted a very long time. They've been helpful too.

[TRUSTED]

Steve - Steve will do anything to impress superiors. I need to answer his phone calls more often.

Head - Out of all the CI, he seems to be the only one with his shit together.

Leif - I haven't seen him in a while. I guess he must've gone undercover when Psyche came into power. Found him. He's cool, I guess.

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)