• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Half-Blood Hill

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
A white marble archway stands, "Camp Half-Blood," it displays to those entering the magical barrier. Located at one of the many hills in the camp's valley, it functions as a main entrance.

Black Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"You beat our brother.. Not to mention you're beating the kids, you don't rule with fear. You need to be more forgiving, that'll teach them better than hitting them."
"I won't coddle them only to send them into the maws of beasts."

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
"I won't coddle them only to send them into the maws of beasts."
"You aren't sending them anywhere, they're safe here, I know mother didn't treat you well as a child but you shouldn't treat them the same way she taught you. I know you still hate her and that's where part of this attitude has to come from."

Black Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"You aren't sending them anywhere, they're safe here, I know mother didn't treat you well as a child but you shouldn't treat them the same way she taught you. I know you still hate her and that's where part of this attitude has to come from."
"I'm not sending them anywhere? You forget who I am, wife."

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
"You aren't they're not leaving this barrier without good reason, I really hope you don't send them out. They're not ready, times aren't like they were when you were young, people have changed, they're much more soft. You need to be too. I think I am starting to forget who you are, you never acted like this towards me, or our children."

Black Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"You aren't they're not leaving this barrier without good reason, I really hope you don't send them out. They're not ready, times aren't like they were when you were young, people have changed, they're much more soft. You need to be too. I think I am starting to forget who you are, you never acted like this towards me, or our children."
"This place is susceptible to complete annihilation at any moment, I will not coddle them."

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
"Maybe you should teach them and train them like Chiron did to you! He didn't beat you! You're teaching them the wrong way. If you don't stop I will step in. It's not coddling if you're actually teaching them."

Black Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"Maybe you should teach them and train them like Chiron did to you! He didn't beat you! You're teaching them the wrong way. If you don't stop I will step in. It's not coddling if you're actually teaching them."
"Do you really think you could do a better job than me?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)