• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Half-Blood Hill

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Nemesis would appear descending from the sky and land on half-blood hill. "Heracles! Can I deal with my damaged cabin and some other matters."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*A radiant light would blind Heracles for a moment before dying down, revealing Apollo's glorious form.*

"Hey there, Herachamp."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Heracles does not close his eyes, nor does he look away once during this.*

"What is it, Apollo?"
*Apollo gestures to the sun.*

"This requires a bit of effort on my part to maintain twenty-four seven, Zeus' orders, so I'm going to have a presence in this camp until it's not needed anymore."

*He outstretches his arms, giving a radiant smile.*

"Just notifying you in advance, you'll probably see me around a bit, but I know the drill. I won't cause trouble."

Black Rooster

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
*Apollo gestures to the sun.*

"This requires a bit of effort on my part to maintain twenty-four seven, Zeus' orders, so I'm going to have a presence in this camp until it's not needed anymore."

*He outstretches his arms, giving a radiant smile.*

"Just notifying you in advance, you'll probably see me around a bit, but I know the drill. I won't cause trouble."
"Whatever. It works for me."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)