• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Head Marshal Radcliffe

Doe

Active

AREA MANAGER+ CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW
<..VALIDATING..>
<..VALIDATION COMPLETE, WELCOME AUTHORIZED USER..>

[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Sturrock Radcliffe
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 5/15/1983
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]: British
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Manchester, United Kingdom
[MARITAL STATUS]: Divorced
[OCCUPATION]: Provost Head Marshal
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: United Kingdom Armed Forces Corporal, Provost MP, Provost Marshal
[AFFILIATION]: SCP Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English, Swedish
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: John Radcliffe
[TROPHIES]: Military Police Beret
[NOTES]:
-Served as an MP within the United Kingdom Army for several years.
[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 6'2
[WEIGHT]: 210 LBS
[EYE COLOR]: Blue
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Pale
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: 2 Scars on their forehead
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None
[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: None
[ADDICTIONS]: None
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Tacos, cheese
[DISLIKES]: Milk, bobble heads
[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]
SID Lieutenant Adkins: "You let 1316 breach for 12 fucking hours, cause the death of the SID Captain because of this and then kick the fucking cat. Perhaps Santino should've fucking killed your ass then and there."
Marshal Santoro: "Fucking failure."
[DISLIKED]
Captain Thompson: "Goddamn, what type of illness ya got causing you to be this absent? Goddamn, you've done some shady shit. Now a GenSec Captain."
SSO Dake: "Dumbass. Dead."

[NEUTRAL]
SID BCU Litreng: "Same story as Kibas, just it feels as if they couldn't stand up for them self like Kibas did.
Those Guys In the Woodland Camo: "Goddamn, put me in a cell and pointed 3 fucking Amelies at me, felt like they were about to gun my ass down, fucking vent monsters."

Sergeant Horno: "Shows potential."
SSO Hastings: "Does his job well."
Sergeant Tito: "Poor bastard, didn't deserve what happened to him."

[LIKED]
Provost MP Colt: "They're a good enough person. Where'd you go pal?"
Director Powell: "He's a trustworthy person who can do the job."
Provost MP Brandit:"Shows potential."
Adviser Santino: "Fucking brutal, not taking shit from anyone. Ouch, broke my nose in a spar."

GSU Kibaz: "Shows to be a very reliable person, I can depend on them to get the job done.
[TRUSTED]
Lieutenant Keyes: "I can trust this man with my life, he's a good guy. Guess he's gone now."
Provost MP Banks:"I can trust him with most things an MP does, and he does his job well. Goddamn, this man has really shown how good he actually is. I can trust this man with most things Provost related and know he won't fuck it up."
Marshal Rhys:"He can get the job done."
Provost MP Indigo: "A good officer, although a bit too sexually motivated. Goddamn, he's really shown how capable he is. Sadly he's turned down the promotion.Goddamn, he's really been through a lot with me. I can trust this man with my life."

[FAMILY LOVED]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)