• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Head Marshal Thompson

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
ULTRA MEGA USER

[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]:
Mark Thompson
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 7/4/1994
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Brooklyn, New York
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Head Marshal
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: United States Military Provost, Provost Marshal
[AFFILIATION]: SCP Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English, American Sign Language
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: N/A
[TROPHIES]: N/A
[NOTES]:

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]:
6'0
[WEIGHT]: 167 Lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Brown
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: White
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: N/A
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: N/A

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
N/A
[ADDICTIONS]: N/A
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Fresh air, doughnuts, competence, revolvers, respect, cold weather.
[DISLIKES]: Annoyances, ignorance, English muffins, sand.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[FEARED]
XYZ-039 "The Void"
- People need to stop dicking around with it.

[HATED]
Operation Jupiter - Just fuck off for twenty minutes.

[DISLIKED]
Provost FMO O'Connor - Didn't do jack shit as Security Chief, hopefully they learn from their mistakes and improve themselves. Until then, I don't like them. I still have only seen them about once after they were an FMO again.
[?] Morel - Failure.

[NEUTRAL]
Manager Rashford
- He's provost's manager, but I hardly see him on area. I write emails to him sometimes, but that's about it. He puts more time into research from what I've seen, but that's understandable considering how important of a branch it is.
SID Medical Lieutenant Pine - He exists, I guess. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't been demoted yet.
Marshal Hunt - I know he's good at what he does, but I don't see him too much. He's going to have to step it up.
Captain McCain - I don't see them too often, I guess they're nice when I do see them.
Provost Kane - Fits the standards, but he's doesn't stand out too much.
SID Lieutenant Tobi - He's pretty unusual, but I never see him though.
Sergeant Marrow - This poor soul is locked in a cell in R-Wing for the rest of his days all because he got bitten by a rat. I want to try to see if I can talk to someone to get him better living arrangements and maybe a way to fix him. I also plan to talk with him once a week to make sure he's doing alright.
[?] McIntyre - He's okay, I guess.
ASG Batman - Doesn't stand out in any way particular.

[LIKED]
Deputy Warden Griffith - He did a pretty good job as a GenSec captain, and it was a little upsetting to see him resign as early as he did. I hope he decides to rise the ranks again in the future, however.
Lieutenant Ruckus - They do what they need to do, and they tend to show leadership when needed. They know how to get their subordinates in order, but can be somewhat immature sometimes.
[?] Santana - Santana is peculiar in a way, but not in a bad way. I don't see him too much, but he's pretty good I guess?
Captain Cookie - He's got an unusual name, but he's good at what he does, and hosts the best SIMs I've ever seen.
Marshal Swif - She's good at what she does when she does it.
Administrative Security Guard Benedict - He's damn good at what he does, I feel bad knowing he'll most likely get killed protecting someone with his own life. Godspeed.
Medical Lieutenant Nanuq - Nanuq is really kind to everyone, and she has a unique voice. I don't see her too often either, though.
[?] Maim - I don't know where they are today, but they were pleasant to be around.
Manager Powell - He's a pretty respectable person. He has high hopes for the near future, and I hope to see him succeed. He reminds me of a friend I knew from Michigan; Dallas Powell. I wonder if there's any relation?
Security Chief Howlett - I haven't seen them too often. I just hope they're not another O'Connor. He was a pretty good Security Chief, but I'm pretty sure he died to that Gert guy. May he rest in peace.
Provost Texas - He's actually one of the best people I have as of current, but he doesn't seem interested in a promotion yet.

[TRUSTED]
Director Grey
- Grey is a nice person, and I can trust him with anything more than anyone. He does his job well, and his accent pleases me.
Manager Lannister - Lannister was a good head marshal, and I, like Grey, can trust him with anything. I look to him when something is wrong and I use him as an example to guide myself. I was right when I said he's material for area management.
Manager Walker - I respect Walker, but he hasn't really been shown too much respect from other people according to him. I talked with him and he opened my eyes to new things. Although he doubts himself with his own abilities, I trust that he'll make a good area director one day. I still want to know why he did what he did, but I know it was for a good reason. Such a disappointment to see.

// Ask to be added.

Last edited:

Aqua

Previously known as "The Aqua Duck."
// Boy what do you mean you haven’t seen me just because I’ve been away for 3 weeks you still saw me long before that.

Dr.Scott

Previously known as deathxed

[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]:
Mark Thompson
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 7/4/1994
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Brooklyn, New York
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Provost Marshal
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: United States Military Provost, Provost MP
[AFFILIATION]: SCP Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English, American Sign Language
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: N/A
[TROPHIES]: N/A
[NOTES]:

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]:
6'0
[WEIGHT]: 167 Lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Brown
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: White
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: N/A
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: N/A

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
N/A
[ADDICTIONS]: N/A
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Fresh air, doughnuts, competence, revolvers, respect.
[DISLIKES]: Incompetence, annoyances, ignorance, English muffins.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[FEARED]
The "Void"
- Still sends chills down my spine, I hope this never outbreaks again.

[HATED]
Operation Jupiter - I hate these literal Tusken Raider fucks with a burning passion. I don't think I've ever done a single training without these sand terrorists raiding in the middle of them. Just fuck off for twenty minutes.
Pigman - I can't wait for the day that this thing gets either killed or contained.

[DISLIKED]
Provost FMO O'Connor - Didn't do jack shit as Security Chief, hopefully they learn from their mistakes and improve themselves. Until then, I don't like them.
Provost Stan - Eh, I expected him to better and less of a "strong, independent woman." He thinks he's always right about everything. I guess he does what he's supposed to do, but I can see why people call provosts Nazis.
[?] Morel - Failure.

[NEUTRAL]
Manager Rashford
- He's provost's manager, but I hardly see him on area. I write emails to him, but that's about it. He puts more time into research from what I've seen, but that's understandable.
Provost Bryce - Somewhat annoying, but he does his job.
SID Medical Lieutenant Pine - He exists, I guess.
Marshal Hunt - I can't say I've seen him yet. Oh well...
Captain McCain - I don't see them too often, I guess they're nice when I do see them.
Security Chief Howlett - I haven't seen them too often. I just hope they're not another O'Connor.
Provost Kane - Eh, he's alright I guess... I don't see them too often.
SID Lieutenant Tobi - He's pretty unusual.

[LIKED]
Marshal McIntyre - He works hard and will go places again. He's competent and know's what he's doing, I like him.
Captain Griffith - I'm glad to see them get promoted to GenSec Captain, and I expect to see them lead their branch well. He's lasted a pretty long time, and I hope to see him stay alive for longer than a couple of months.
Sergeant Ruckus - They do what they need to do, and they tend to show leadership when needed. They know how to get their subordinates in order, but can be somewhat immature sometimes.
Marshal Santana - Santana is peculiar in a way, but not in a bad way. I don't see him too much, but he's pretty good I guess?
Lieutenant Cookie - He's got an unusual name, but he's good at what he does, and hosts the best SIMs I've ever seen.
Marshal Conti - They do a really good job, and I want to see them marshal one day.
Provost Swif - She doesn't get on area as much as I'd like her to, but she's good at what she does when she does it.
Administrative Security Guard Benedict - He's damn good at what he does, I feel bad knowing he'll most likely get killed protecting someone with his own life. Godspeed.
Medical Lieutenant Nanuq - Nanuq is really kind to everyone, and she has a unique voice. I don't see her too often either, though.
Medical Captain Santino - God please, let him fix that failure of a branch that is medical, I want believe he can do it.
Senior Officer Daniels - He's a good senior officer, but his provost training was denied by Captain Howlett. Maybe I overlooked something?

[TRUSTED]
Director Grey
- Grey is a nice person, and I can trust him with anything. He does his job well, and his accent pleases me.
Head Marshal Lannister - Lannister is a good head marshal, and I, like Grey, can trust him with anything. I look to him when something is wrong and I use him as an example to guide myself. He looks like he's material for area management.
Provost Medical Lieutenant Maim - He's an interesting figure at best. He's assigned to the provost branch, and we go back a bit so I trust them with a lot. Maybe not yet, but I can see them as a possible medical captain sooner than later if they pick up their work ethic. He's a nice person, too, and enjoys drawing from what I've seen.
Manager Walker - I respect Walker, but he hasn't really been shown too much respect from other people according to him. I talked with him and he opened my eyes to new things. Although he doubts himself with his own abilities, I trust that he'll make a good area director one day.

// Ask to be added.
//add Carter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)