• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Higher tank health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fubar

Epic Tier
A tank shouldn't be able to die in one raid from small arms fire. The tanks health should be much higher to represent the protection it has irl without making it completely invincible to bullets

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
-Support
Counterintuitive. If we buff tank HP and CI gets their tanks, then they’ll be impossible to kill. We have very little explosives as MTF (A single M203 per each agent) so killing the tanks would be a pain.

Captain Fubar

Epic Tier
-Support
Counterintuitive. If we buff tank HP and CI gets their tanks, then they’ll be impossible to kill. We have very little explosives as MTF (A single M203 per each agent) so killing the tanks would be a pain.
We could request additional ordnance

Dunken

Well-Known
It is kinda weird that tanks can be harmed by small arms fire, even if ya only a little

bisoy14

Loli Aids.
Banned
-support
You've already gotten the tank HP buff. It takes a lot of shots just to take down one anymore. Effectively eliminating 1v1 a tank and winning.

bisoy14

Loli Aids.
Banned
Dude. I'm just trying to say that they already got the HP buff. I don't see a reason why they need more HP.

Calvin

Expert Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Dude. I'm just trying to say that they already got the HP buff. I don't see a reason why they need more HP.
because they're able to be destroyed with not even a lot of small arms fire when realistically a tank is very strong

Dunken

Well-Known
I heard that if a tank dies it is gone for good.

If that is the case I support a hp buff to make it a really special occurrence to destroy one.

Last edited:

Stealer

Expert Tier
If we want the server to be realistic then small arms fire should not be able to pierce any type of tank. Why not just invest into some anti tank weapons. It should be pretty obvious lol. It also shouldn’t be an issue for the foundation to be funded for some TOW missiles or some rocket launchers.

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
There was a buff and haven't heard any complaining since so....

denied i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)