• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Hitbox Issues

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
There are a few models that have the top of their heads not registering as hits, namely the MTF and head Marshall model, its really bad. There are a few others tested like the Chiefs model and some of the security models that if you aim for the top half/area of their head, the hit will not be registered.

Volf

God Tier
i think its with models that can have visors on top of them with body groups

Harkon

Active
Retired Staff
I'm guessing it's something to do with character height because the hitboxes are designed for 5'9 characters.

Volf

God Tier
I'm guessing it's something to do with character height because the hotboxes are designed for 5'9 characters.
yesterday i shot a 6 foot 1 d class in the head 5 times with a rex revolver and none of the shots registered but left marks, it might be that

Hawkins

Active
Some of the 6,4 d class head hit boxes are nonexistent to. There was another time when I shot a d class in the head and it went through his head into another z unit.

JAMI3-AX0R0

Expert Tier
Yeah I have noticed this when shooting MTF they should be 2 shot kill but sometimes it takes like 5 shots (m82)

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
Yeah I have noticed this when shooting MTF they should be 2 shot kill but sometimes it takes like 5 shots (m82)
Mtf models had it the worst, but dawson corrected it, hes just waiting for it to be applied server side, that doesnt mean all the other models are good if they are higher than the tmdefault height.

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
I hit an MTF in the head and I'm pretty sure it didn't hit him. I'm sure I hit him though cuz he backed away

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
Mtf models had it the worst, but dawson corrected it, hes just waiting for it to be applied server side, that doesnt mean all the other models are good if they are higher than the tmdefault height.
^^^ Dawson fixed MTF to the best of his ability. I think I figured out that the underlying problem is the actual scaling system, not Dawson's models, cause normal 5'9 people dont have the issue but when you go taller than that the issues begin presenting themselves.

Hawkins

Active
I’m sure that the 6,4 d class head hit boxes get put inside in there chest instead of their head.

Commie

Expert Tier
I hate this stupid *** bug. I try unloading my rifle into a tall boi, nothin' happens to their health. Gotta aim for the body like a *****. ****in' homo. You can see blood and ****, but it just goes through them or disappears. G A Y

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
It was a big ol problem with my 6’7 Heavy cuz I could tank m82 bullets to the face without taking damage cuz my hitbox was so weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)