• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Horno's Member App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Horno

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name: Carlos Horno
2. Teamspeak name: Carlos Horno
3. Steam name and ID: Prunn STEAM_1:1:78005905
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: SRS SCPRP
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): Im a 15 year old guy from South Carolina. I joined this server not quite sure about it and now im in love. I play in my high school band as a percussionist and I played 6th bass in our marching season. I plan to go to college and major in music. I find almost anything funny, SO i laugh a lot. I have mild tourettes but its barely noticeable to me, so If i do something dumb, ask me if I meant to. Before I joined this community I usually played DarkRP and did a lot of staffing on servers. I decided that it wasn't really my cup of tea anymore and went looking for something new. After rediscovering my love for the SCP community I went searching for an SCPRP server. I plan on performing well enough to be invited into SOC. Even if I don't make my aspirations a reality, I'm still gonna stick here and be a big part of the community.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: I've been playing for a bit now and I've never been so into a community than this server. I just want to be more involved.
7. Who referred you (optional)?: N/A
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: 60 hours according to GT
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Cool Ranch. Duh.

Last edited:

Lukaku

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
5. - Not 150 words.

24 Hours to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)