• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Horno's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Horno

Active
ULTRA MEGA USER
Serious SCP RP Staff Application

How long have you been a player on Serious SCP RP?:

I've been with the server since November 10th, 2019, A total of three months. I have 288 in game hours.

In-Game Name:

Carlos Horno (Only notable character)

Teamspeak Name:

Carlos Horno

Steam Name:

Prunn

Steam ID (Steamidfinder.com):

STEAM_1:1:78005905

When do you usually get on? (Pacific time):

2 PM EST to 7 AM PST. This fluctuates within 2-4 hours depending on the time of the year.

Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum):

Hi, y'all. My name's Liam and I'm a guy from South Carolina. I'm currently a sophmore in High School and am enrolled in my schools band program. I plan on attending Winthrop University for a degree in Music Education and want to return to my highschool and be the percussion instructor. A lot of my hobbies include things such as Guns, Cars, Music, Computers, and Hiking. I really enjoy talking to new people online, but I'm actually pretty shy in real life.

I REALLY enjoy band. I play percussion and am currently running for Battery Captain. My band is a consistent state finalist and we have medaled twice in the past 3 years. We've actually performed well enough these past few years to have participated in the Camping World Bowl's half time show in December.

Guns are something I'm still learning about, but I'm very interested in. I really love shooting them, cleaning, repairing, or just even holding them. My dream gun would probably be a simple FN Five-Seven for it's small, compact, and efficient use.

I'm not so much a mechanic wiz as some think I am, but I am quite knowledgeable about vehicles. I've built and repaired my fair share of cars and the current project I'm working on is fitting a 468 Big block into a B2200 Mazda Pickup.

To wrap it up, hiking is also fun, as I'm a boy scout. I've hiked in places such as the Appalachian Trail and must say if you haven't been hiking before, you NEED to try it.

What could you do to help the community and/or the server?:

I'm on very frequently and would be great for dealing with situations that arise when other staff members are not, usually around 4-6 EST. Additionally, I have plenty of experience in staffing, so this should be very natural to me.

Do you have any previous administration experience from other servers?:

Yes! However it's all been in DarkRP, so this will be a bit of a change for me, but I'm always looking for new experiences.

Are you over the age of 13?:

Yes, I'm 15 coming up 16 on the 29th.

Are you familiar with the MOTD?:

Yes, It's usually one the of the first things I check when I open the forums.

What would you do if you saw a Security or Researcher on the surface?:

Ask for their reasoning, if it was not a valid one, I would warn them for FailRP and return them to their respective locations in the facility.

Explain what you would do in the event of each SCP opening a door:

035:

A hosted 035 can open doors and breach a single SCP not including 049 which doesnt count as a breach should he do so. If he breached more I would warn him for FailRP and void it.

049:

SCP-049 is allowed to open doors, but only breach 035. Should he breach anyone else I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

076-2:

SCP-076-2 is allowed to open doors, however he is not allowed to breach SCPs. If he did, I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

079:

SCP-079 can only open doors with RDC on and may only breach a maximum of three SCPs. If he breached any more I would warn him for FailRP and void the breaches.

082:

SCP-082 may open doors, however he may not breach any SCPs. If he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

096:

SCP-096 may only open doors if chasing someone who has seen his face. He many not breach any SCPs. If he did, I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

106:

SCP-106 may only phase through doors and may not breach any SCPs. If he did, I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach if he opened a CC.

131:

SCP-131 physically cannot open doors or open CCs.

173:

SCP-173 physically cannot open doors or open CCs.

208:

SCP-208 is allowed to open doors but cannot breach any SCPs. If he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

263:

SCP-263 physically cannot open doors or open CCs.

343:

SCP-343 can open doors should he wish, however he cannot breach any SCPs. If he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

457:

SCP-457 may only open doors when he reaches human size and RP burn open the door, however he cannot open any CCs. If he did, I would warn him for FailRP.

550:

SCP-550 may open doors but many not open CCs. Should he breach an SCP I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

682:

SCP-682 may only open doors or operate RDC when not enraged. If he did so, I would warn him for FailRP and void a breach if he caused it while enraged.

912:

SCP-912 may open doors but not CCs. If he breached an SCP I would warn him for FailRP.

939:

SCP-939 may only bash doors open and may not breach an SCP. Should he do so I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach if he caused it.

999:

SCP-999 physically cannot open doors or CCs.

All 1036s:

1036's may open doors if hosting someone and may only breach SCPs if they offer to aid in escape. Should they open a CC without reason I would warn them for FailRP and void the breach.

1048:

SCP-1048 may open doors and breach a single SCP at a time, waiting for them to be re-contained before breaching another. Should he breach more than one SCP at a time I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

1048-A:

SCP-1048-A may open doors and only breach SCP-1048. Should they breach any other SCP I would warn them for FailRP and void the breach.

1048-C:

Same as SCP-1048-A.

1316:

SCP-1316 may open doors however it may not open CCs. Should it breach an SCP I would warn it for FailRP and void the breach.

1370:

SCP-1370 is allowed to open doors and breach any SCP.

2006:

SCP-2006 may open doors but may not breach SCPs. Should he do so, I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

2292:

SCP-2292 may only open doors when calm and cannot breach SCPs. Should he do so, I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

All 2300s:

SCP-2300-# may open doors but may not breach SCPs. Should he do so I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

2337:

SCP-2337 may open doors but may not breach SCPs. Should he do so I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

Explain how to use a /me and the roll system:

A /me is used to do an action outside of normal RP commands such as using a /me to lift a person off the ground or drag them.

The /roll system is used to determine the outcome of two /mes being directed to each other or MedRP. In the case of CombatRP it is used to see who would win the counter, for example:

/me runs at the officer in front of me and lunges into him, tackling him.

/me would attempt to dive to his left in an attempt to avoid the tackle

both would /roll

The highest roll, including RB, would win the encounter

Explain NLR:

NLR - New Life Rule: Upon death you forget what has happened and you may not return to area of death for 3 minutes. Raid NLR is 35 minutes.

Explain RDM:

RDM - Random DeathMatch: The killing of someone without reason.

Explain Metagame:

MetaGame: Using OOC knowledge ICly to get an advantage over other players.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Are you aware the training/interview time is 6:00 P.M. (EST) following the Recruitment Meeting?:

Yes

If so, will you be able to make it? (If the answer is no, your application will be postponed.):

I should, however Saturdays are the most unstable day of the week for me schedule wise, so if I can't I'll be sure to alert you all.

How far do you see yourself getting in the community? (Staff/Community Rank):

Ideally Sector.

Last edited:

Krakowski

Formerly known as dodgamor
-Support.
I don't think it's time for you yet, similar to Ezequiel. You are still learning many things OOCly and ICly like Rules, Limitations to what people can/can't do and how SCPs behave to people or react. I possibly see you as a staff member in a couple months time, However don't let this comment discourage you from trying again.

Kenneth Slick

Active
-support
I’ve seen you since you have joined the server, however I completely agree with all of Krakowski’s points. Wait a couple of more months and I believe people will give you the opportunity to become staff. You’ve got another 2 chances after this one, don’t be worried.

Bokser

Well-Known
+Support
He has almost 300 hours according to the shop and is very active on both TS and the server. He’s put a lot of time into GenSec. Very competent all the time.

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
ULTRA MEGA USER
-Support

I have to agree with Krakowski on this one, you still seem a bit new and you're still learning stuff both ICly and OOCly. Although you have some to learn, I believe you'd make an alright member in the staff team in the future.

Also you're too much like doggo.

Lannister

Previously known as Magic man
-Support.
I don't think it's time for you yet, similar to Ezequiel. You are still learning many things OOCly and ICly like Rules, Limitations to what people can/can't do and how SCPs behave to people or react. I possibly see you as a staff member in a couple months time, However don't let this comment discourage you from trying again.
- Support same reasons as Krakowski I think you still have some stuff to learn in regards to IC and OOC rules and limitations of peoples ranks ect. However I believe that if you were to reapply in a couple of month you would make a good applicant.

Mr Matthews

Previously known as "xddodes"
-Support Horno your a quick learner and you know a lot about the server. But like everyone has been saying you're still pretty new, I suggest that you join and move up in more security branches other than gensec because it gets your name out there. When you only stay in one branch you aren't gaining as much experience, knowing what to do is different than doing it, being in other branches and doing RP with them gives you this experience. You were a great SGT and your now a great LT and if you expand and stick with it you will become a great admin.

Vargas

Previous known as Toxicity
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
+Support Pretty much what Lukaku said already you don't need to be around for a year to get staff, don't let the -supports get you down.
I understand the fact that somethings might not be clear to you which is why you ask a lot of questions. If they wanna compare you to doggo in my eyes you are absolutely nothing like him. I think you'll do great if, given the chance to prove yourself I believe in you.

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
All I need to know.
-support
the way you make an opinion is fucking retarded neb

+support Horno is a trustworthy member of the community and I've yet to see him do something stupid in teamspeak or the likes.

A fine lieutenant and you don't need to be a year in the community to not be considered "new"

Martell

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
To elaborate on "no" we talked for a bit and just feel you aren't fit for a staff position as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)