• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

How to Bes: A guide on SCP-208

Faustin

Expert Tier
How to play SCP-208 like a Champ!

Who is SCP-208?
SCP-208 or most commonly know as "Bes", is a short Egyptian man who is capable of rapid cellular regeneration with any organic life forms (plants, animals, etc.). This means he can heal some physical wounds through electromagnetic radiation that he emits from his body. Despite his odd appearance, SCP-208 is rather popular with other staff due to his joyful behavior and well-being. Due to his overall friendliness and ability to cooperate with staff, SCP-208 is given access to most areas in the facility and even serves as an assistant in the medical bay (due to his healing ability). Even though 208 expresses good feeling towards living things, the only things that he will act aggressive towards are snakes because of his deep hatred to them.

Personality
Bes is a joyful, playful, joking SCP and should act as such. As 208, you should be outgoing towards people you meet and interact with them such as telling jokes, playing mini-games, or just sparking general conversation. Remember, your PassiveRP skills really matter when playing as 208 and not knowing how to do basic PassiveRP can really make your 208 experience stale, so doing those three main things that I listed will make you a better player as 208. Also be mindful of player's health as you have the ability to heal minor wounds.

The Don'ts of 208
  • Do NOT attack or be hateful towards any living thing. (except snakes)
  • Do NOT generally act vulgar. (i.e. "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP IT'S YO BOI SCP-208!")
  • Do NOT heal anyone with major wounds. (Bullet wounds, broken or dismembered limbs, anyone who is heavily wounded/near death)
  • Do NOT work against the Foundation.
  • Do NOT ignore anyone who is a Level 3 or higher.
  • Do NOT leave the Foundation without an RP reason.
Jokes to tell you fellow Foundation friends!

What do you call a fat psychic? A four-chin teller!

Why did the old man fall in the well? Because he couldn't see well!

Which fruit is a vampire's favorite? Neck-tarine!

I was going to make myself a belt made out of watches, but then I realized it would be a waist of time.

What do you call a pig that does karate? Pork chop!

What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear!

That's all I have for now and I will be possibly updating this in the future. Let me know if there is anything I should add or fix.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)