• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

IMPORTANT CI MEETING TOMORROW @9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows

Ultra Tier
Listen up, ****ers.

There's an important goddamn meeting tomorrow.

Important how?

Because Blitz, your favourite Commandman is going to be telling you all how **** is changing.

If you're a Major or Gamma and you miss it?

I will eat your children.

The meeting will happen at
9PM EST TOMORROW on TEAMSPEAK IN THE CI MEETING ROOM.
"Oh-oh, but Keith, I can't join that channel!!! What do I do???"

**** YOU, I WILL MOVE YOU IN

Remember, this goes for all, even you lovely Grunts.

You better make it.
i wont make it

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
I'm unsure if i can make it, my room is being rearranged and my heater vent is being cleaned so idk if i can go but I'll try

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
Points during the Meeting:

• IF COLLINS DEEMS THE OPERATION A FAILURE OR HE DIES THEN THE OPERATION IS SHUT DOWN
  • Operation Jupiter is on the verge of being shut down due to incompetence.
    - If the Operation does well, they get reward. Examples: Drones, the jews fast car, juggernauts, etc.
  • MORE PASSIVE RP
    - This includes, but is not limited to: Character Development, IC Knowledge Developments (such as learning how to rewire an explosive, build, **** with electronics, etc) which you can use during ChatRP, Making sure CI don't get ****ed during canon events such as a medic infecting people with dirty needles (a good example of getting ****ed over was the **** monster due to not cleaning the washroom), and more.
  • Acting more Serious
    - Essentially, the Operation should actually look and act like a real Operation (respect superiors, be formal, don't be monkies)
  • More logging
    - Logging canon knowledge (such as the Worm, literally finding Satan, etc)
    - Adding lists of items we have, such as Medical supplies, supplies for building, electronics, weapons & equipment, etc.
  • Get competent leaders
  • ChatRP
    - If the Operation can succeed with a few missions then we can get awarded and get better relations with Sigma and Trigon.
  • Add more to the Operation
    - A big one is IRUC.
IF I MISSED ANYTHING THEN **** ME SILLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)