• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Iris Cabin

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
*Near the bottom left vertex of the Ω stands a colorful, vibrant cabin with almost every color of the rainbow adorning it’s walls. Inside there is a constant low mist and many prisims scattered around, making sure there is always a rainbow present during the day for long distant communication, gold drachma not included. Their are no low bunks in this Cabin, only high ones, mirroring the spirit of the children of Iris.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
**Tereesa returns and hangs the painted picture above the fountain.**

"For you mother."

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Marcus walks in and closes the door behind him and looks at the cabin in awe. He goes around and inspects everything before going over and choosing one of the high bunks. He goes up and lies down on one and continues to admire the place in peace.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
*Marcus walks in and closes the door behind him and looks at the cabin in awe. He goes around and inspects everything before going over and choosing one of the high bunks. He goes up and lies down on one and continues to admire the place in peace.*
“Uh...hi?”

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
*Marcus jumps up, not even noticing the person in the cabin as he looked around the place. He looks for who just spoke, as well as what they look like*
*He sees a slim, black haired Hispanic girl. A few freckles dot her face. She appears to have been lying under the covers of one of the stilted beds.*
Can I help you?” She says with a slight Hispanic accent.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*He sees a slim, black haired Hispanic girl. A few freckles dot her face. She appears to have been lying under the covers of one of the stilted beds.*
Can I help you?” She says with a slight Hispanic accent.
"My apologies, I didn't think to check if anyone was here."
*Marcus sits up on his bed and looks over to the girl*
"My name is Marcus. I'm here because I'm a child of Iris, such as yourself I'd assume. What is your name? I don't believe I've seen you around before."

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
* Marcus' name would be on the bunk *

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
“Tereesa Aquila, but sometimes people call me Tequila for short. So your’e my brother?”
"I suppose I am. It's good to meet you, sister. I've had a bit of a busy day, so I'm going to head to bed. If you'd like to talk then we can tomorrow."
*Marcus would make himself comfortable on his bunk and closes his eyes, going to sleep*
// Both of you are failures.
// i know the candle light spell from skyrim though

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I suppose I am. It's good to meet you, sister. I've had a bit of a busy day, so I'm going to head to bed. If you'd like to talk then we can tomorrow."
*Marcus would make himself comfortable on his bunk and closes his eyes, going to sleep*

// i know the candle light spell from skyrim though
* When he goes into his bed and gets beginning to sleep he would notice that all the light would be gone. But yet for everyone else, the light is still on. *

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)