• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Iris Cabin

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Marcus barges into the cabin and stands in the doorway. He summons a painfully bright light and shines it into Alex's eyes as he tries to sleep*

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
*Marcus barges into the cabin and stands in the doorway. He summons a painfully bright light and shines it into Alex's eyes as he tries to sleep*
Alex abruptly gets up, not knowing what the **** is going on. He shields his eyes from the light, and falls off the ****ing bed.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THIS CAMP ****ING SCARS ME AND DOESN'T LET ME FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT!"
"Then stay inside all day to cower in fear instead of going outside and practicing your skills so you can protect those you care for."
*Marcus turns and exits the cabin*

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
"Then stay inside all day to cower in fear instead of going outside and practicing your skills so you can protect those you care for."
*Marcus turns and exits the cabin*
He hears a loud thump when he leaves.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Marcus enters and slams the door shut behind him. He takes a few moments to calm down before sheathing his sword and sitting on his bunk. He sits there, waiting for Alex to come.*

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
Alex enters, and sheathes his dagger. The light above his head disappears. He slams the door behind him and leans against it.
"There's something out there.."

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
Alex enters, and sheathes his dagger. The light above his head disappears. He slams the door behind him and leans against it.
"There's something out there.."
*Marcus runs up to Alex and wraps him in a hug*
"I'm so glad you're safe! I heard something out there too, I wasn't sure if you'd... well, come back."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)