• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Iris Cabin

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
*Marcus runs up to Alex and wraps him in a hug*
"I'm so glad you're safe! I heard something out there too, I wasn't sure if you'd... well, come back."
"Oh god, what about Finn and Yoel? They just left the Big House too.. I hope they're okay."

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"They have to get back to their cabins. They have flashlights."
"Okay, they should be fine, I hope."
*Marcus goes over to his bed and sits on it*
"God I'm tired... really not into blinding myself so bad it hurts."

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
"Okay, they should be fine, I hope."
*Marcus goes over to his bed and sits on it*
"God I'm tired... really not into blinding myself so bad it hurts."
"I mean.. should we check on them? I'm just scared.."
Alex would sit on his bed.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Marcus groggily gets up and out of bed. He puts on the new clothes he got from Sean and transfers over the drachma into his back pocket. He then puts on the chest armor and straps the shield to his left arm before putting on his sheathe with his sword. Marcus then goes over to make sure Teresa is even breathing, considering she's been in here for nearly a week now. After confirming that his sister ISN'T dead, he exits the cabin*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
*Marcus groggily gets up and out of bed. He puts on the new clothes he got from Sean and transfers over the drachma into his back pocket. He then puts on the chest armor and straps the shield to his left arm before putting on his sheathe with his sword. Marcus then goes over to make sure Teresa is even breathing, considering she's been in here for nearly a week now. After confirming that his sister ISN'T dead, he exits the cabin*
*Tereesa is Alive.*

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
Alex would wake up, and put on a new pair of socks. He would put his shoes on, grab his bow and quiver and put it on his back, and then put his sheathe (with the dagger inside) on his belt. He exits the cabin.

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
Alex enters, and puts his weapons under his bed. He then takes a nap.
// nap irl so don’t wake me (keith)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)