• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

IRUC Proposal: Project Sandy Cascade

Whiskey

Active
Retired Staff
Project Name: Sandy Cascade

Proposed By: Researcher Calix Cade

Researchers Involved: If you are interested please find me around the base or find a way to get in contact with me.

Proposal: I would like to work on the capturing or killing of the super worm that is out in the desert. I would also like to test its structural DNA and figure out where it may have come from, what it is doing here and what it is capable of. we understand little to nothing about this anomaly that is very dangerous.
We have a sample of the worms DNA and would like to begin testing this DNA to see what it is capable of or what it is doing here.

Benefits: This will benefit the CI by letting us understand what is out in the desert as we do not really understand all that much about it. It would give us the terrain advantage against the MTF the more we know.

Requested Materials: Worms DNA and the part that we cut off the worm.

Last edited:

Dunken

Well-Known
I like this idea. It wouldn’t require too much extra work to get going, and this project can just be suspended until we have more complete samples IF the things return.

This is just my suggestion of course as I have no authority with projects.

~Dunken

Last edited:

Whiskey

Active
Retired Staff
Understandable but we should be trying to get any information on this as any information can help and or lead to something greater.

~Cade

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
As Dr. Cade is now deceased, someone else will need to resubmit this proposal.

DENIED

-Toboggan

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)