• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Johnny's Member App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Johnny

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name: Major Last,
2. Teamspeak name: Slideshow
3. Steam name and ID: A Simple Final Breath
STEAM_0:1:122079986
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: SCP RP
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): I am Irmuun, my parents are Mongolian but I was born in Japan because my mother had a job accepted there. I moved to the US in uhhh...2004 maybe? I live in MA with my parents, my sister lives somewhere else with her boyfriend. I joined Concordia Gaming because it seemed unique and the idea of "Serious Rp" was there. I can speak Mongolian but cannot read or write it as I was never properly taught it. I know some little Japanese but my sister knows a lot since she was in Japan until she was 13 years old. My parents both know Russian, Japanese, Mongolian, and English (Obviously). I enjoy MA because it's very quiet in my region, so quiet that hearing a car was almost rare. I usually get on the server around 6 o'clock on weekdays but I'm almost always available on weekends. Uh, I don't know what to really say but hi.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: I want to be a member of Concordia because I enjoy this server and I would like the benefits of being a member.
7. Who referred you (optional)?: Dan_Branch
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: Maybe...19 weeks?
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Cool ranch

Last edited:

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
The name Johnny Johnny hurts my soul, as I always think of that bad meme.
9 is wrong
24 hours to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)