• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Jpdelta's Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpdelta

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name:
Senior Officer Loomens (I hope thats what you mean)
2. Teamspeak name:
Jpdelta
3. Steam name and ID:
jpdelta STEAM_1:1:162808647
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?:
I didn't know there were any others besides SCP, which is of course what I play on.
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum):
I'm a 19-year-old college student in the Midwest United States, I am a lover of literature and writing, I avidly write and hope to publish my own fantasy book one day. I love video games, especially sci-fi, fantasy, and RP games, I discovered SCP around the time the game came out, but quickly forgot it, the junior year of high school I came back to it and became a huge fan. When I found the Gmod SCP rp servers it was awesome. I'm an extremely friendly guy and love telling stories all my hobbies and interests are dwarfed by my love for animals. It's a dream to be able to work with animals one day, and currently, am involved with my local zoo. My favorite animal is the Aye Aye, my favorite video game is Red Faction Guerrilla, and my favorite book is the Red Pyramid. I work in a pet shop, my favorite type of dog is German Shepherds, because my first dog and best friend was a German Shepard Chow mix, Zoe. The book I'm writing is only a few chapters long so far but is making excellent progress. I used to play the violin, I am developing an avid interest for world religions stemming from my love of mythology, I'm a huge comic fan but tend to prefer DC Comics I'm a huge fan of the JLA. I love anime and history, I'm crap at maths and learning new languages thanks to ADD. Despite being a writer my grammar is atrocious.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?:
I want to be closer to the community, this is probably my favorite server.
7. Who referred you (optional)?:
I was referred by people on Omnieducations SCP Servers.
8. Approximate playtime on Concordia game servers:
90 Hours (I checked through the Shop so I might be wrong.)
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?:
I feel a trick question but Cool Ranch...?

Last edited:

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
9 is wrong
24 hours to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)