• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Kaila Larson

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Kaila Larson
[DATE OF BIRTH]: May 23, 1993
[SEX]: Female
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Stockton, California
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Storyboard Artist
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: N/A
[AFFILIATION]: A.W.C.Y?
[LANGUAGES]: English
[RELATIVES]: Mother & Father
[TROPHIES]:
-An 8.5x11 in, 100 Page, Spiral Sketchbook she currently uses to draw her storyboards in.
-A set of six (6) fountain pens that were formerly her grandfather's and were passed down to her when she was a teen.
[NOTES]:
She can create a storyboard of a scenario that will potentially happen in the near future. She can draw out how her immediate environment will change and only ever indirectly affect people with the environment. It will only work if they are done on paper with one of the special fountain pens from the set she keeps with her, any other writing utensil will not work. If the storyboard is majorly ruined, it won't take place. The amount of effort put into the storyboard effects how accurate it will be and how impactful the scenario is effects how long it will be to take place. Currently she can create smaller items out of nothing within a storyboard, but once it ends the item will disappear, leaving only shredded, colorful paper in its place.
(// @Atlas )

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 5’9
[WEIGHT]: 149 lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Green
[HAIR COLOR]: Blonde
[BODY BUILD]: Ectomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Light
[BLOOD TYPE]: O+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: None
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: None
[ADDICTIONS]: None
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Drawing, Breaks, Tea, Discovering New Places.

[DISLIKES]: Being bothered while drawing, the migraine she gets when she overworks herself.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

[DISLIKED]

[NEUTRAL]

[LIKED]

[TRUSTED]

Faith Ellington - Practically the only person I really trust at the moment. I'm sure we'll do great things together.

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Last edited:

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
// i can sense another culling

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
//By the way, if you are having a hard time understanding how the power works and its limitations I have a doc if its ever needed that explains it better.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Kaila Larson
[DATE OF BIRTH]: May 23, 1993
[SEX]: Female
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Stockton, California
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Storyboard Artist
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: N/A
[AFFILIATION]: A.W.C.Y?
[LANGUAGES]: English
[RELATIVES]: Mother & Father
[TROPHIES]:
-An 8.5x11 in, 100 Page, Spiral Sketchbook she currently uses to draw her storyboards in.
[NOTES]:
She can create a storyboard of a scenario that will potentially happen in the near future. She can draw out how her immediate environment will change and only ever indirectly affect people with the environment. It will only work if they are done on paper with any writing utensil (pen, pencil, crayon, etc). If the storyboard is majorly ruined, it won't take place. The amount of effort put into the storyboard effects how accurate it will be and how impactful the scenario is effects how long it will be to take place. Currently she can create smaller items out of nothing within a storyboard, but once it ends the item will disappear, leaving only shredded, colorful paper in its place.
(// @Atlas )

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 5’9
[WEIGHT]: 149 lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Green
[HAIR COLOR]: Blonde
[BODY BUILD]: Ectomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Light
[BLOOD TYPE]: O+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: None
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: None
[ADDICTIONS]: None
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual
[LIKES]: Drawing, Breaks, Tea.
[DISLIKES]: Being bothered while drawing.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

[DISLIKED]

[NEUTRAL]

[LIKED]

[TRUSTED]

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]
@Atlas Do not accept until you have clear limitations. As it's written here she's a reality bender who only needs a pencil to use her powers.

Atlas

Kek Tier
DVL
@Atlas Do not accept until you have clear limitations. As it's written here she's a reality bender who only needs a pencil to use her powers.
// I’ve talked with her and looked at a google doc where she goes into more detail. She has limitations. I’ll be sending you a copy of it for your own perusal.

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
// @Atlas I've noticed you never gave this your official stamp of approval. Is my character approved or are there some things I still need to change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)