• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Legend's Member App

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. In-game name: Officer Adams

2. Teamspeak name: James Legend or Jakob Adams

3. Steam name and ID: D5-(REDACTED) The Reaper - STEAM_1:1:433778528

4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: SCP RP

5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum):Hello, I joined this community around February last Year And I was a Very Active Member of this Community For about 4 to 5 Months and well I enjoyed playing on SCp but i made a few mistakes and well I regret them I was only supposed to have been banned for 3 days and i was Permabanned, So Now I have returned since they Fixed the Ban and I really want to help the Server and I think that becoming a Member will help me do that. (I was banned for a /me that really screwed me over and I hate some of my Binds) I have been pursuing some of the jobs that i like on the Server I already am a FMO and the Deputy Warden is training me fo Z-Unit and Well this is really interesting to do not to mention Knowing how to manage certain things is very useful.

6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: I think I have enough experience on the server, so I might as well be a member.

7. Who referred you (optional)?: The Great & Powerful Anglican

8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: just under 19 hours

9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Cool Ranch.

Last edited:

Lukaku

Master Developer
Staff member
Master Developer
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
You said you were banned previously, yet your account only has one post. Link your previous account.

Lukaku

Master Developer
Staff member
Master Developer
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
5 - Under the 150 word limit.

Also elaborate on the reason you were banned.

24 Hours to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)