• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Leverage ChatRP 1: The Sauron Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

God Tier
*Nate and Sophie find themselves at a Bar in Kansas City. They are meeting with a Client named Murry Brown. Who should be sitting somewhere in the back of the place. The duo are wired up with Hardison's "invisible" earpieces for communication with Elliot, Parker, and Hardison. Who are staying in a nearby hotel.*

OOC:
Standard ChatRP Rules apply.
@Nic @Assassin @Mendoza @The Anchorman @Marc Landuke

Assassin

Well-Known
*He gets up and walks over to the back of the bar and checks if there is someone sitting alone*

Cookie

God Tier
*He gets up and walks over to the back of the bar and checks if there is someone sitting alone*
*Walking back you find a row of empty booths except one. Seated in it is a man who is in total disarray. Sporting messy hair, a dirty suit and messed up tie. In front of him is a drink, which he's hardly touched. Upon seeing you he waves you over.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Sophie, who is apparently there, joins him.*

Cookie

God Tier
"What did Freddy Sauron do?"
"I was his VP. And his... Former friend. We built our company from the ground up. We helped people but he didn't care. All he wanted was the money. Now, recently he broke ground in New York. And provided tons of people with jobs! But he kicked me out becuase 'My intentions weren't good enough.' But really he wanted all the money to himself! Now, I'm losing my home and my wife becuase of that bastard!"

*He slams the table in anger before putting his head down.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)