• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Limit the amount of 40mm/ RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokser

Well-Known
I'm talking about the earlier raid that you mentioned. There was like 1 GSU, 1 provost and a few LTs. There were 4 MTF so I don't know what you're talking about when you say they 'switched sides'. We held them at FOB while the rest went in, eventually we ran out of time and died.
I think we can agree to disagree because I doubt either of us are changing our minds but I do highly recommend flagging up to security during a raid and trying participate in a defense.

Volf

God Tier
So a raid tonight all the jugs almost instantly died from 5-7 MTF shooting at them. So its possible to kill off the jugs with no problem

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
So a raid tonight all the jugs almost instantly died from 5-7 MTF shooting at them. So its possible to kill off the jugs with no problem
Using 40mms is not the only to way to kill a jugg. Specifically since CI don't have cars now, and are forced to walk as always.

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod
and a raid prior to that a bunch of jugs absolutely steamrolled MTF and all of security

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
and a raid prior to that a bunch of jugs absolutely steamrolled MTF and all of security
There was only 2 MTF infact or maybe 1 . I'm not arguing for reducing the 40mms( and rpgs), Im just stating the facts that raids are more heavily dependent on MTF with sniping than ever before, and that sniping is a viable option.

Bogler

Big Nigga
Retired Staff
Without MTF the foundation is fucked in raids save for rare times where fuck ups occur like the grunt killing the commander on accident or sum shit.

as much as i personally fucking hate explosives when in combat on the server, they are pretty much a crutch for most raids to win and for security to have a chance.

Volf

God Tier
There was only 2 MTF infact or maybe 1 . I'm not arguing for reducing the 40mms( and rpgs), Im just stating the facts that raids are more heavily dependent on MTF with sniping than ever before, and that sniping is a viable option.
Also to add on, Burg said CI is meant to be Strong enough to fight MTF, If theres no MTF then of course CI is going to steamroll foundation. M.T.F needs to be up and active.

Bokser

Well-Known
CI was just buffed by a lot they were able to handle MTF just fine before they changes. If you guys are having problems just do some sims and change up your strategy like we just had to.

Volf

God Tier
CI was just buffed by a lot they were able to handle MTF just fine before they changes. If you guys are having problems just do some sims and change up your strategy like we just had to.
how do you make a strat to avoid the mass amount of 40mm/RPGs and nades but besides the flak armor, also this is for both sides not CI vs MTF

Pownage

Expert Tier
Patron
Tbh the only Explosives I have gripes with is the Proximity Mines as they don't actually have a counter. (before someone says frag grenades, understand it takes 4-12 grenades to actually blow the damn thing up)

There's two benefits from this suggestion

One: Foundation will see explosives less (circumstantial)
Two: CI will see less explosives from MTF

I'm gonna take Juggernaughts out of the equation because they're an anomaly in balancing anyway.

Short-Term in the beginning of the raid, this nerfs MTF as they're going to be the first and only explosives you encounter which either A. you die to the MTF or B. you live and kill the MTF but you've probably used your own Explosives to kill a few MTF.

Long-Term, this nerfs CI, they'll use their explosives over the duration of the Raid, and will exhaust a bunch clearing MTF, Castle & Chokepoint along with the further HCZ & LCZ Sandbags.

If at any point they lack the Explosives, you're sacrificing manpower to push something (And if the persons are smart, they'll shoot the lightly armoured people first)

There's a very fine line here on this in terms of balancing, I feel like this Nerfs both but gives beneficial gains long-term to Foundation & MTF if they survive the initial encounters.

I overall think this nerfs CI, and not in a way I would want them nerfed.

Respectfully - Supported

Edgy

Expert Tier
Tbh the only Explosives I have gripes with is the Proximity Mines as they don't actually have a counter. (before someone says frag grenades, understand it takes 4-12 grenades to actually blow the damn thing up)

There's two benefits from this suggestion

One: Foundation will see explosives less (circumstantial)
Two: CI will see less explosives from MTF

I'm gonna take Juggernaughts out of the equation because they're an anomaly in balancing anyway.

Short-Term in the beginning of the raid, this nerfs MTF as they're going to be the first and only explosives you encounter which either A. you die to the MTF or B. you live and kill the MTF but you've probably used your own Explosives to kill a few MTF.

Long-Term, this nerfs CI, they'll use their explosives over the duration of the Raid, and will exhaust a bunch clearing MTF, Castle & Chokepoint along with the further HCZ & LCZ Sandbags.

If at any point they lack the Explosives, you're sacrificing manpower to push something (And if the persons are smart, they'll shoot the lightly armoured people first)

There's a very fine line here on this in terms of balancing, I feel like this Nerfs both but gives beneficial gains long-term to Foundation & MTF if they survive the initial encounters.

I overall think this nerfs CI, and not in a way I would want them nerfed.

Respectfully - Supported
This.

The CI use 40mms as much as the MTF do; taking away the ability to use one of the best tools in their arsenal will severely hurt the chances of the CI winning a raid. Limiting only the MTF's stock will allow the CI to stomp Foundation 9 times out of 10, which becomes no fun for either side.

-Support

Lukaku

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Denied

We don't see any issues with this at the moment, both sides use them consistently and I still see more deaths due to other means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)