• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

'Macy' Dimick (CUB)

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]
'Macy' Dimick
[DATE OF BIRTH]
08/05/2000
MM/DD/YYYY
19 Years Old
[SEX]
Female
[RACE]
Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]
American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]
New York
[MARITAL STATUS]
Single
[OCCUPATION]
Soldier of Ares
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]
Camper
Prisoner
Student
[AFFILIATION]
Camp Half-Blood, Camp Under-Blood
[LANGUAGES]
English
Ancient Greek
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]
Iris (Mother)
Tereesa (Sister)
Alex (Brother/Sister)
[NOTES]
- Turned into a woman by Artemis
- Appearance changed by Hermaphroditus, as well as having her physiology to be that of a girls
- Blessed by Philotes to be more extroverted and social
- No memory of being Marcus
- Competitive when it comes to Racing
- Likes Eurobeats
- Killed 35 Spiders in her life
[SKILLS]
- Very good at scooting
- Naturally good with Pegasi as well as Driving
[POWERS]
- Rainbow Generation/Manipulation
- Rainbow Beams (2nd Degree)
- Rainbow Flash
- Prismatic Light stuff
- Mirror Reflection Generation
- Reflects Rainbows and shit
[EQUIPMENT]
- Rainbow painted ring that turns into a Xiphos
- iPhone X
MONSTERS
GORGON

Description

A Gorgon is a half human half snake creature with generally horrifying features. Medusa, one of the 3 Gorgon, possesses the ability to turn people to look at her face to stone, while the other 2 do not.

History

Gorgons were originally created when Poseidon took notice of a priest to Athena. The priest, known as Medusa, was sworn to chastity so she could spend her time worshipping the virgin goddess Athena. Shortly after, Medusa and Poseidon fell in love and laid together, which angered Athena, causing her to curse the priest and her two sisters into becoming snake like creatures.

Medusa was defeated by Perseus by using the reflection of his shield to look at her while fighting. After slaying the beast, she was still dangerous to look at even after death, as if anyone looks at the head of Medusa even after death, they will turn to stone.
All 3 Gorgons will also drop a spoil of war, their blood. Gorgon blood is unique, the right side capable of healing and regenerating any wound, similar to water from the River Phlegethon, only without the slight chance of a painful and fiery death. Blood from the left side will cause a incurable and painful death however. There is no way to tell which side of the blood is which.
LOCATIONS
Sea of Monsters

The Sea of Monsters is a very large and vast body of water that is so large that even mist can fully hide it from mortals. Due to this, they have named this location as the 'Bermuda Triangle.'

Facts
The Sea of Monsters is responsible for multiple disappearances of mortals as the mist cannot fully hide it, making them give it the name of the Bermuda Triangle.

Denizens
Circe, others ???
GROUPS

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]

5'9"
[WEIGHT]
140LB
[EYE COLOR]
Hazel
[HAIR COLOR]
Brown
[BODY BUILD]
Ectomorph
[SKIN TONE]
White
[BLOOD TYPE]
AB+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]
Long Healthy Hair
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]
N/A

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]
ADHD, Dyslexia
[FEARS]
Being Alone
The Dark
Stalkers
[ADDICTIONS]
None
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]
Homosexual

[RELATIONSHIPS]

DECEASED
Samuel
Brother of Oswald, unfortunately passed away. He helped me when I was first introduced to camp.

Caitlin
Previously my girlfriend, died during a raid on the prison. I'm sorry.

Elza
A girl I tried helping out to find who their parent was, never seen them again.

Kenny
A nosy nobody, didn't like him but I think he's dead now.

Ruby
A girl at Underblood who had rage powers or something. She was a bit of an ass but she was a good kid, but she went out and never came back. Rest in peace.

FEARED

HATED

Angela

Ugh, I hate this one a lot.

Leandra
Daughter of a war god who ended up dying then being turned into a.. living suit of armor or something. I never liked her, she was, well, a bitch. I don't know if she's dead or not, or if she can even die in the first place.

Sean/Jennifer
I absolutely hate them. I regret so much and I blame you for a lot of it.

DISLIKED
Mcoy
Apparently murdered Apollo or something, I have no idea what's going on with that. Never seen him before.

The Police
Really fucked everything up for us..

Josh
Ex-Boyfriend. It was very one sided and awkward, now he's gone.

Myself
I don't even know myself anymore, identity crisis how's it hanging.

NEUTRAL
Chad

Intimidates the hell out of me, not a fan. I have no idea who he is, let alone where he is. Seen him once and that's that.

Chloe
Went on a quest when she barely knew her own powers, I haven't seen her since. Rest in peace.

Kirkwood
Some weird medic guy, helped by running the infirmary back in half blood. Don't know where he is now.

McIntyre
Kid of Priapus, basically a dick god. He's.. weird. I don't like him. He just sucks.

LIKED
Oswald
Kid of Hephaestus, a smithing god. He's really helpful and pretty much the only one that's still alive in terms of Hephaestus children. He helped me out when I got to camp and has generally been good ever since. Seems like he's getting fucked with a lot by other gods though, poor kid. Wonder where he is?

Anthony
A kid who I saved with Caitlin and Alex. He came in contact with us while we were in prison and said he'd help but nothing came from that. I don't know where he is now.

Evan
The kid we were supposed to save. He was in prison and we made an attempt to get out but that went nowhere. Wonder where he is now?

Aurora
He's really cool and the son of the Queen of the Seas! I hope we can talk more.

Hades
You were scary at first, but I can see you're a caring father to your sons all the same. Thank you for a chance, I won't let you or your son down.

Stellata
Antisocial spider chick, demigod of Arachne I'd guess. She did well in the tournament.

Elena
Some chick who got claimed during the tournament. She was really freaked out by the spiders and hates Stellata.

Thomas
Kid of some water god, he fought against Octavius, a Hades kid, and nearly won. When I had to fight him I ended it fairly quickly, so I don't know what's up with that. Maybe just luck?.

Finn
Kid of some sort of love god. Fires love arrows and has these huge wings. I lost the tournament to him and he shot me up a few times. I don't like him because I'm a masochist, it's just outside of the tournament we're friends, or something close to that.

Spencer
A kid who.. well, frankly, I have no idea who their parent could be. He's part dragon and fights using a chain. Has wings, scales, claws, fangs, all that. I really don't want to piss him off.

Carl
Thanatos kid, neat wings, though he impaled himself in the tournament to try and get a killing blow in, didn't work but it was pretty impressive.

Apollo
Apparently died to McCoy as a mortal, but he's got his divinity back. He uh, gave me permission to stay with his daughter, but she died almost exactly a day later. I hope he doesn't hold that against me.

Octavius
Child of Hades, he's really strong from what I've heard and seen, even broke part of the wall during the tournament. I hope he finds some sort of meaning in life, he seems really out of it. I don't know where he is now.

TRUSTED
Jon
Essentially a demigod+1, he's really fast but not a kid of Hermes. Not sure who his parent is, actually. He's also an egotistical dickhead, but whatever. He joined Caitlin and I on the quest to save Evan, but we all landed in prison. I don't know where he is.

FAMILY LOVED
Iris

Iris is the goddess of Rainbows and also my mother. Apparently her messaging service is done now and theres.. Ganymede messages? I don't know what's up with that, but my mother has been there for me for.. well, most of my teen years.

Alexia
Alex is my brother sister and got rescued a few days after I did. She doesn't do anything anymore, and she didn't really do anything before either, I had to drag her around. She's the reason we're all stuck down here in Underblood. Well, partly it's her fault, but it she had no say in the matter, so I should probably take it easy on her.

Tereesa
My sister, and no, she's actually a girl unlike Alex. She just.. sleeps, drinks, exists.

LOVED
I'm going to just stop with relationships all together now.

Last edited:

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
Updated relationships and added reference picture. I've always known what he looked like but couldn't find a good picture, but then I realized I was thinking of him looking like this dunce from a movie. Best I've got, really.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
The fucking photo is from Clash of the Titans.
Yeah I know, I literally thought of him looking like that but didn't know where the look came from until this morning. It's this or a tumblr boy, and remember its a reference, not 100% accuracy. I was desperate too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)