• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Malhedron's Chosen

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
The Boom Tube opens in a random universe. Before him, he sees an Earth-sized planet consisting of a single, ring shaped continent. In the center ocean, two vertical strips of land sit equally spaced apart. There's also a single red moon currently stationary partially behind the world.

Userman

Epic Tier
The Boom Tube opens in a random universe. Before him, he sees an Earth-sized planet consisting of a single, ring shaped continent. In the center ocean, two vertical strips of land sit equally spaced apart. There's also a single red moon currently stationary partially behind the world.
Malhedron consults his Mother Box.
"Mother Box, I require information on this world."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Malhedron consults his Mother Box.
"Motherbox, I require information on this world."
"Universe 166. Planet Bomber. Home to Humans and their destructive Bombermen counterparts."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Which of the Bombermen is the most powerful among them?"
"The White Bomberman is reported to have killed both Universe 166's Creation and Destruction entities."

Userman

Epic Tier
"Yes. Planet Bomber has space-faring technology."
Malhedron flies towards Planet Bomber and surveys the ring shaped continent and vertical islands from above. He has his Genesisian Staff holstered for now.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Malhedron flies towards Planet Bomber and surveys the ring shaped continent and vertical islands from above. He has his Genesisian Staff holstered for now.
*He spots what looks like a giant amusement park.*

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
He slowly descends before this Bomberman from above.
"Greetings, I come in peace."
"Hi alien! My name is Galloping Bomber! This is my horse, Kenny!"
*He pats his hat.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)