• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Manager Lannister

Magic man

Well-Known
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Robert Lannister
[DATE OF BIRTH]: January 17th, 1983
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: White
[NATIONALITY]: German
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Berlin, Germany
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Area Manager
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: KSK Major, SID LT, Provost Marshal, general security captain.
[AFFILIATION]: Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: German, French, English and Russian
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: Father Deceased and Mother alive
[TROPHIES]: Bundeswehr Cross of Honour for Valour. Old SID patch that he keeps in his pocket.
[NOTES]: Seems extremely distrusting. Medically trained as an FMO.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 6'2/187 cm
[WEIGHT]: 149 pounds
[EYE COLOR]: Blue
[HAIR COLOR]: Blond
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: White
[BLOOD TYPE]: AB+
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: None
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: N/A
[ADDICTIONS]: N/A
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Bisexual
[LIKES]: SCP's, Big Guns and Brezel's.
[DISLIKES]: Liars and Traitors.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

Old people: God they give me the creeps particularly after seeing 106....

SID heavy Jackman: He tried to kill me what a bastard.

The Void: I fucking hate this thing. Why do we still have it, who fucking knows it has already taken so many.

The Book: who the fuck wrote this......

Pizza Anomaly: The fuck man so many people turned into pizzas the fuck

Doctor Weaver: What a guy, hes quite funny and seems to be somewhat smart so hey I trust him more or less. Not with a gun though. What a fucking idiot you will pay for what you did.

Manager Walker: What a cunt, fucking randomly mugging people and assaulting me what an ass. I think he deserves whatever punishment awaits him.

[DISLIKED]
People with weird uniforms: These people always end up causing trouble or coming out of nowhere and ordering everyone around.

Vault testing: Fuck me i want to sleep for half of that it.

Area XYZ: Christ this is one hell of a place to work, despite it all I find that every time I come on area I see new fresh replacements having no idea what is in store for them.
That MTF who locked me out of gate A: Fuck that guy.

[NEUTRAL]

Gensec: They seem OK sometimes they are really dumb but i mean every branch has those kinds of issues. At the request of the security chief I have transferred to Gensec they are my new home and i hope to see this branch go far.

MTF: I don't know, sometimes they are cool and smart other times they seem to turn into idiots.

Geoff: Seems very laid back.

[LIKED]
Security chief Evan: He's my security chief how can I not like him. Has interesting ideas for punishment though. convinced me to transfer to Gensec seems like a good choice so far. I Believe he may be retiring soon good for him.

Lieutenant Caboose: The shit we have gone through man i don't know anymore.

SID BCU Train: Seems like a cool guy he saw the Book with me.

Transformation Anomaly: The fuck happened man. I got turned into shit we all did, it was kinda cool though.

SID BCU Micheal: Seems like a good BCU i hope he survives longer than some of the others.

SID Chan: Good at their job actually has a sense of humor and is a cool person in my opinion.

Provost Kane: Good asg seems like a decent person and generally is level headed.

Medical LT Pine: Seems like a good MRU I don't fully trust them yet but they seem like a relatively competent person.

Head Marshal Thompson: He's a good marshal, lasted longer then the previous one at least. He was my replacement I hope he does a good job.

Marshal Santana: Good marshal, very thorough with his evaluations.

Marshal Hunt: good ad his job when he is on area.

Maim: A good LT defiantly a good fit within Medical and Provost alike.

[TRUSTED]
Doctor Yates: Despite the circumstances of our first interactions, Yates has shown that he is more then trustworthy and seems to be acting in the best interests of the foundation as a whole.

Provost Branch: Cool people I would trust all of them with my life.

Area Director Grey: He's a calm and collected individual with a good sense of humor. He's also my boss so yea. He's a manager now which is cool I got transferred to takeover provost which is nice. He is now soon to be Area director.

SID: They have gone through so much in recent days yet they continue to try and work they are truly brave. They will always have a special place with me.

[FAMILY LOVED]
Mum: You will always have a place in my heart.
Dad: I will soon join you.

[LOVED]

Last edited:

Grim

Also known as Grimm
// you talked to train for like 5 minutes and read a journal with me
smh I'm not in here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)