• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Map Update Suggestions

Volf

God Tier
im going to ask this icly but have it where D block has a button or 2 to purge D block in flames due to a lot of outbreaks starting there like Void, Zombies, Corruptions, Ect.

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
Patron
ULTRA MEGA USER
im going to ask this icly but have it where D block has a button or 2 to purge D block in flames due to a lot of outbreaks starting there like Void, Zombies, Corruptions, Ect.
> Enter an SO who has somehow discovered these buttons.
> D-Class are flagged up.
> Killfeed.

This is honestly very dumb.

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
Patron
ULTRA MEGA USER
Yes, let's replace the entirety of SID's job with a button. Good RP.
That defeats the entire purpose of it, the void didn't even reach the cells yesterday, and your only suggesting it because of yesterday. It's extremely unneeded.

Volf

God Tier
That defeats the entire purpose of it, the void didn't even reach the cells yesterday, and your only suggesting it because of yesterday. It's extremely unneeded.
> Corruption outbreak in D block
> it lasted for 3 days
> Void outbreak in D block
> is meant to save lives unless you think 40+ SID and 4 M.T.F dying trying to contain this is fine

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
> Corruption outbreak in D block
> it lasted for 3 days
> Void outbreak in D block
> is meant to save lives unless you think 40+ SID and 4 M.T.F dying trying to contain this is fine
The only way I can see this even happening is either the button only works with a auth code or a button is made in the admin room so admins only can press it. Other than that I have no other way I can see this going well.

Volf

God Tier
its meant for major outbreaks that's will be super difficult to contain, and SID has other jobs to do, don't know why you think this is going to replace SID

dodgamor

Well-Known
its meant for major outbreaks that's will be super difficult to contain, and SID has other jobs to do, don't know why you think this is going to replace SID
Wow if that's the case then let's put the purge pipes all across the foundation because guess what, It wasn't only in D-Block. It's always D-Block that needs the fucking neutering and tons of useless implementations that will ONLY help in one situation.

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
How? tell me the downsides you see in this
If it isn't auth code or admin room protected people are bound to just press the button upon finding it. Yes this may help SID but I don't think icly this would ever happen based upon the fact of we are burning ALL of our D class to death for that month, and it is unethical. Im not gonna argue anymore based on the fact of clogging this thread.

Volf

God Tier
Wow if that's the case then let's put the purge pipes all across the foundation because guess what, It wasn't only in D-Block. It's always D-Block that needs the fucking neutering and tons of useless implementations that will ONLY help in one situation.
This is about D block, I Said Nowhere in this about being for the foundation, that's whats the nukes are for. I have a feeling some of you guys are not reading everything i said and only looking for Negatives. If you guys want to be pked over and over again for 3 hours, if something like the void happening in D block again then i'm fine with this not being added.

This is ment for if SID and MTF have failed to deal with what ever crazy outbreak is happening in D block, they ask area management and then that's when the fire stuff happens.

CyanEve

Well-Known
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
One larger admin room would do wonders, i.e, one of the ones on the end made much larger to accommodate different events or testing (If it were possible)

The vault(s) moved into the map would significantly reduce the number of props so that would be a good idea.

I like the idea of redoing the surface, but it's just fine as it is. The one that takes better positions wins and that's just how it be.

New vents? Maybe? Going through more of the facility would be nice, i.e., being able to bypass HCZ as a D-class where someone at LCZ/HCZ CP will be able to see you if you drop down.

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
This is about D block, I Said Nowhere in this about being for the foundation, that's the nukes for. I have a feeling some of you guys are not reading everything i said and only looking for Negatives. If you guys want to be pked over and over again for 3 hours, if something like the void happening in D block again then i'm fine with this not being added.

This is ment for if SID and MTF have failed to deal with what ever crazy outbreak is happening in D block, they ask area management and then thats when the fire stuff happens.
If we fail to contain the outbreak in D Block then chances are the whole facility is gonna get fucked. It is easy for us to keep the void in D Block, the only difficult part is getting rid of it. But it is not impossible. Adding the fire just to be used when all of D Block is lost because SID and MTF failed means it would be a code black since that means all containment efforts have failed.

Volf

God Tier
If we fail to contain the outbreak in D Block then chances are the whole facility is gonna get fucked. It is easy for us to keep the void in D Block, the only difficult part is getting rid of it. But it is not impossible. Adding the fire just to be used when all of D Block is lost because SID and M.T.F failed means it would be a code black since that means all containment efforts have failed.
that's the point, this is meant to assist when SID and M.T.F fail

dodgamor

Well-Known
This is ment for if SID and MTF have failed to deal with what ever crazy outbreak is happening in D block, they ask area management and then that's when the fire stuff happens.
And that's it right? Burn the D-Class and call it a day? This takes away like 75% of the RP that could be done. And while I can agree with burning through characters could be annoying, It doesn't take away the fact of completely removing the RP potential. I'm not going to continue arguing, Burning the D-Class like it's 1942 is unneeded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)