• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Marshal Mendez

KurtAmbrose

Active
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

Franklin (Far Right) on a recon mission with Task Force 107

[NAME]: Franklin A. Mendez
[DATE OF BIRTH]: March 21st, 1976
[AGE]: 43
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]: English
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Boston, Massachusetts
[MARITAL STATUS]: Not Wedded
[OCCUPATION]: Lieutenant of the Foundation
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]:

(1995) McDonald's Worker

(1998) Assembly Line Worker for Ford Industries

(2001) College Student at Boston University

(2005) Criminal Investigator for Mulberry and Sons INC.

(2009) Naval Military Boot-camp

(2010) PVT deployed in Afghanistan under SGT. Booker

(2011) Promoted to PFC

(2012) Field Promoted to Sergeant by Captain Ferrigaut

(2013) Field Promoted to GySgt by the (now) Deceased Captain Ferrigaut

(2013) Returned to the US to train recruits as a Drill Instructor

(2014) GySgt under watch of Special Operations unit

(2017) Recruited into Special Operations unit

(2017) Lieutenant under Task Force 107

(2018) Recruited by the Foundation

(2019) Security Officer of the Foundation

(2019) Senior Security of the Foundation

(2019) Provost Security of the Foundation

(2019) Sergeant of the Foundation

(2019) SID Supervisor of the Foundation

(2019) SID Lieutenant of the Foundation

[AFFILIATION]: The Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English, French, Russian, German, Latin and Spanish
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: Mother and Father
[TROPHIES]: [N/A]
[NOTES]: Developed a friendly relationship with SCP-2337 during a lock-down, becoming fast 'friends'. He regularly visits SCP-2337 to talk and have lunch. SCP-2337 has given Mendez their favorite rock as a present for being so kind to them. Mendez greatly cherishes this rock and keeps it on him at all times.

Has a phrase to snap him out of PTSD Episodes,
"Oly Oly Oxen Free"

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]:
5'11"
[WEIGHT]: 211lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Blue-grey
[HAIR COLOR]: Dark Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Endomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Tan White
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Swimmers Build, Full Beard, Cut Mustache
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: [N/A]

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

[ADDICTIONS]: (6/16/2019) Developed an addiction to Coffee/Caffeine as a result of stress

[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual

[LIKES]: Seriousness, Structured time, Competence, Learning, Honesty, Loyalty

[DISLIKES]: Avoidance, Tardiness, Laziness, Liars, Cheaters, Afghanistan

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

Afghanistan:
"God.. I hate it. It was the worst assignment I've ever been given. I don't think I'll ever forget the horrifying shit I saw during my time there."

Chaos Insurgency: "They kill my friends, they try to kidnap my superiors, they try to steal the few SCPs that don't want to actively kill us. That's 3 reasons for me to unload into these assholes the second I see them."

Class-D: "They're criminals. Murderers. No better than the Chaos Insurgency. I see the look in their eyes, thinking after 30 days they'll be released and pardoned of all crime. They don't have remorse. I take satisfaction knowing we terminate them at the end of the month."

[DISLIKED]

D-9939:
"This guy is obsessed with me for who the fuck knows why, but he acts polite to me at least."

D-0404: "While more competent than most Class-D, he's still a murderer. Hasn't caused me much trouble, though. Seems to be up to no good all the time."

[NEUTRAL]

Medical Capt. Santino:
"I don't know who pissed this physical incarnation of rage off but ho-lee-god-damn is he always bullshit mad. Even angrier than me most of the time. He's done some shady shit and attacked a few people, threatened some peoples lives. Management didn't touch him. Something's suspicious about that."

SID: "The SID are brave sons-of-bitches. On a regular basis they deal with rampaging demi-gods, a 16th century plague doctor that turns you into zombies, a really, really angry lizard and a whole lot more. I respect them for their career choice and the things they do to keep the rest of us safe."

Geoff Fortuna: "This guy freaks me out. Real bad. In the few times I've seen him he made the area management AND the MTF Commander collectively shit their pants and bend to his every whim. I have several suspicions about this guy. He's got to be some kind of Upper-Level management, maybe from the other sites and areas. Something makes me real uncomfortable around this guy."

[LIKED]

SID Lieutenant Baker:
"What a good friend."

SID Heavy Aegeus: "Originally I thought he was a total waste of time and resources, but over time he has proven himself to me and even saved my life once. He's headstrong for the most part."

Provost Swif: "She's kind enough. One of the first people to actually come up to me and ask if I wanted to talk, instead of stiffening up or shying away in fear. Her eyes remind me of my former Wife and it freaks me out a bit."

MTF Commander Gryphon: "This guy is borderline insane on some levels. His combat ability is crazy, I've seen him take the heads off of CI Infiltrators from 5km away. But, he seems to have a good attitude towards most things and I kinda like him, even if he does scare the shit out of me sometimes. He also hit me in the face with an L82 when I was on a coffee break. Cunt."

Senior Officer Domzalski: "One of the few men that gets it around here, he works himself to the bone and despite some slip ups he does a great job around the area. I like his persistence and grit, so to speak, when it comes to doing his duties as an SSO"

Research Branch: "They usually know what they're doing, and they're working at saving the human race. While sometimes they screw up and get people killed, that's to be expected in this line of work. I respect them for continuing on despite opposition or chance of death."

Lieutenant Cookie: "He's a good man, a good leader and I've grown to respect him. He sounds like he comes from a position of friendship, not a position of leadership. I like that about him."

Lieutenant Ruckus: "He's unorthodox, a loose cannon and has no regard for his own safety. But, despite those setbacks he is generally excellent in the field that he's stationed in and keeps his men in line either through respect or personality."

GenSec: "General Security. I can't put my true thoughts on here without running out of pages to use, so I'll sum it up. GenSec is the most out there, stressful and chaotic branch in the Area. We regularly get new recruits and transfers who haven't the faintest clue on how things operate around here, and giving them a gun and access to the facility is usually the last thing we should do. But, despite its pitfalls and the tendency for people to plateau at the rank of Senior Officer, It's where I spend most of my time and I respect the leaders a great deal. I plan on putting a lot of work into this branch, as the task of keeping it clean and operating is an endless one."

Manager Walker: "Though my initial meeting with him had me shaking a bit, he seems to have a right set of mind. A bit trigger happy when he's mad but I like him nonetheless. Through the time I've known him he has proven himself to be an effective leader and incredibly cunning. Being the acting SOC for SID I look to him as a sort of role-model."

Provost Branch: "While I transferred out of the branch not long after joining it, I hold them in high regard for policing the area and keeping it in working order while the bigger dogs handle the SCPs. The amount of Officers I've had to have detained and interrogated is shocking, half of which would have likely resulted in my death had a Provost or Marshal not been there to aid me. Good people."

SCP-2337: "I like talking with him, he's got a lot of interesting topics to discuss, despite his.. strange sentence structures. I usually go down during break to have lunch with him. He's one of the few SCPs on this site that isn't actively trying to kill everyone, and actually just wants to talk to people."

[TRUSTED]

MTF:
"
I trust them. Some of my brothers and sisters don't, but they don't understand where MTF is coming from. They're special ops just like I was, but I wasn't dealing with world-ending anomalies from different dimensions. I aspire to join them some day, to be fighting the front against the CI and to be protecting the Foundation to the best of my ability with other like-minded men and women. They're damn good at what they do."

Medical Branch: "I've always trusted the medics, they keep my brothers and sisters alive, it's hard to hate them. Brothers and Sisters have kept their limbs, sanity and lives because of these hard workers. Having saved my life on numerous occasions I really respect how they operate and how seamless their training is, there's really not a single person in the branch I don't like."

[FAMILY LOVED]

Mother:
"I've always loved my mother. She was there for me, encouraging me to do my best and keep at it, even when things seemed lost or hopeless. She's at the Foundation Apartments, living her life with my dad thinking I'm still working as a military operative.."

Father: "He wasn't always the supportive type. He kept to himself, much like the rest of the men raised in his time did, only speaking when spoken to and only if he knew what he was talking about. A hard worker. He's one of the reasons I work so hard, I tried to impress him a lot when I was younger. Didn't work very well. He's at the Foundation Apartments, thinking I'm still in the military."

[LOVED]
[N/A]

[SUMMARY]

Franklin Mendez is a hard working, adaptive and resourceful man of many talents. When he was young he got a job for himself despite his mother's protests and began making a name for himself in his community as a mature person for his age. He always prided himself on his efficiency and quality of work, making sure he always pleased his superiors and kept his co-workers working at a good pace through motivation and encouragement. Keeping in line with his serious attitude, he always kept a keen eye on his surroundings, having an uncanny ability to notice even the smallest of changes in his environment, even in high stress situations. He was selected by the foundation for his prowess in the field and his ability to keep confidential information with the utmost secrecy.

[PROFILE UPDATED 7/10/19]

Last edited:

Chubby

Better than dirt.
// I'm not too familiar on how things roll, or how to introduce my character. Is there a sheet I should reference? Is this anything like DnD?
//
I found this a bit helpful when I first started out, it's a very old guide though and some things might be outdated, but it can help with some scenarios as a SO/SSO: https://www.concordiagaming.com/threads/playing-the-role-of-a-security-officer-remaining-ic-and-you.6425/

Other than that you can read some guides in the Guides for Immersion, although a few are outdated like I said before so it might not be that great. I suggest you jump on TeamSpeak or use the shoutbox and just ask around a bit. There is some stuff related to D&D but I wouldn't say it's similar.

You can also have a look at the MOTD, there's some basic info there that you can read up on such as chat commands, what levels certain branches are, how the rolling & /me system works, etc. But yeah basically just learn as you go and use TeamSpeak if you've got questions. The staff are very helpful and can give you some tips.

In terms of rank progression I suggest you stay in General Security for a bit. If you enjoy doing intensive RP and want to do surgeries and treat people, pick Medical Branch. If you want to contain SCPs and deal with unknown anomalies then try and go for SID (SCP Incidents Division). If you want to deal with police related stuff, interrogating suspects and enforcing the Area-XYZ rules then you might be interested in Provost.

Very basic rundown but there's not REALLY an official guide anywhere. Pretty much just use common sense, explore a bit and you'll be fine. As long as you don't do anything dumb like releasing SCPs from CCs then it won't be too bad. People are usually lenient on SOs & SSOs if they fuck up, just let people know that you're new and don't know how things work if anyone gets angry or annoyed at you.

Biddles

Forum Rookie
// You should add D-0404, Big Bubba. We crossed paths very little but you are now my bane of existence (as D-0404).

Last edited:

Edgy

Expert Tier
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

Franklin (Left) on a recon mission with Task Force 107

[NAME]: Franklin A. Mendez
[DATE OF BIRTH]: March 21st, 1976
[AGE]: 43
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]: English
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Boston, Massachusetts
[MARITAL STATUS]: Not Wedded
[OCCUPATION]: Provost Security of the Foundation
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]:
(1995) McDonalds Worker
(1998) Assembly Line Worker for Ford Industries
(2001) College Student at Boston University
(2005) Criminal Investigator for Mulberry and Sons INC.
(2009) Military Boot-camp
(2010) PVT deployed in Afghanistan under SGT. Booker
(2012) PFC under watch of Special Operations unit
(2014) Recruited into Special Operations unit
(2016) CPL under Task Force 107
(2018) Recruited by the Foundation
(2019) Security Officer of the Foundation
[AFFILIATION]: The Foundation
[LANGUAGES]: English
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: [N/A]
[TROPHIES]: [N/A]
[NOTES]: [N/A]

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]:
5'11"
[WEIGHT]: 191lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Blue-grey
[HAIR COLOR]: Dark Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Endomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Tan White
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Swimmers Build, Full Beard, Cut Mustache
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: [N/A]

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
None

[ADDICTIONS]: None

[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Heterosexual

[LIKES]: Seriousness, Structured time, Competence, Learning, Honesty, Loyalty

[DISLIKES]: Avoidance, Tardiness, Laziness, Liars, Cheaters, Afghanistan

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]
Chaos Insurgency:
They're killing my co-workers and trying to end the human race? Yeah. They're assholes. Been saving my bullets for the fuckers, labeled each one too.

[DISLIKED]
Class-D:
Criminals from death row. While some cooperate most of them interfere with my job and cause nothing but havoc among the Z-Units. I have no reason to like them.

D-0404, Big Bubba: He's a retard.

[NEUTRAL]
SID:
They get stuck with the shitty end of the stick, and I feel bad for them. All those keters and euclids? Fuck that. God speed to them, They're brave people.

[LIKED]
Research Branch:
They usually know what they're doing, and they're working at saving the human race. While sometimes they screw up and get people killed, that's to be expected in this line of work. I respect them for continuing on despite opposition or chance of death.

Lieutenant Cookie: He seems like he knows his way around and he's friendly. I haven't quite gotten the scope of him as a person but he's alright.

Sergeant Ruckus: He's unorthodox, a loose cannon and has no regard for his own safety. But, despite those setbacks he is generally excellent in the field that he's stationed in and keeps his men in line either through respect or personality.

GenSec: Though I've left the branch to pursue greater things, I still think of it as home. God speed to the Lieutenants and Sergeants of GenSec

Manager Walker: Though my initial meeting with him had me shaking a bit, he seems to have a right set of mind. A bit trigger happy when he's mad but I like him nonetheless.

Provost Branch: Well, I've always respected them for their duties and how they carry them out, but now I'm part of them and it only increased my disposition towards them.

[TRUSTED]
MTF:
I trust them. Some of my brothers and sisters don't, but they don't understand where MTF is coming from. They're special ops just like I was, but I wasn't dealing with world-ending anomalies from different dimensions.

Medical Branch: I've always trusted the medics, they keep my brothers and sisters alive, it's hard to hate them. Brothers and Sisters have kept their limbs, sanity and lives because of these hard workers.

[FAMILY LOVED]
[N/A]

[LOVED]
[N/A]

[SUMMARY]

Franklin Mendez is a hard working, adaptive and resourceful man of many talents. When he was young he got a job for himself despite his mother's protests and began making a name for himself in his community as a mature person for his age. He always prided himself on his efficiency and quality of work, making sure he always pleased his superiors and kept his co-workers working at a good pace through motivation and encouragement. Keeping in line with his serious attitude, he always kept a keen eye on his surroundings, having an uncanny ability to notice even the smallest of changes in his environment, even in high stress situations. He was selected by the foundation for his prowess in the field and his ability to keep confidential information with the utmost secrecy.

// You can replace Facility XYZ with Area XYZ. It's our super official terminology.

KurtAmbrose

Active
// Updated, added a lot. @me if you want me to add you. I plan on continuing the Log Books and will be adding a lot more to this profile in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)