• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Medical Branch Newsletter #2

Precious

Banned
Banned
To: <foundation@group.medical>
CC: // @ArranC @Illium @Jeremy @Literate Pump @O'Connor @Harris Press @Power @Invictus @Grim
Subject: Medical Branch Newsletter #2

Hello again everyone,

You all seemed to enjoy the last newsletter I made, so I figured I'd make another. Just as before, this e-mail is meant to serve as a summary of things that have happened this week in case you missed them, and to let you know of future events and assignments we have planned. Let me know if there's anything I missed, or if you have any questions.

Weekly Assignment: First and most importantly, Medical was assigned its next weekly assignment. The objective; keep the infirmaries clean and sanitary. While this objective sounds simple, this is actually something the branch has struggled with for a while. We've never really asked our medical personnel to clean the infirmaries, because we assumed everyone would clean in their spare time. Unfortunately, we assumed wrong, and things were so bad that we had to completely demolish the LCZ Infirmary and rebuild it. The state of that infirmary was, to put it bluntly, absolutely vile. Operating tables weren't getting cleaned, bloodied bedsheets weren't being replaced, and biohazardous things such as used syringes were not being disposed of correctly. Yes, I am aware that some people were cleaning occasionally, and I appreciate that, but it just wasn't enough. To not only complete our weekly assignment, but also maintain the cleanliness of the infirmaries in general, we must all do our part. I am counting on all of you, don't let me down.

LCZ Infirm Redesign: As said before, the LCZ Infirmary has been demolished and rebuilt by order of the new Medical Supervisor. The last one was an eyesore, and highly unsanitary, but now we can start anew. The new infirmary is less cramped, but also has more beds and operating tables. While it is in pristine condition now, remember that it will require upkeep to stay that way, so do your part. If you would like to give any feedback involving the new design of the infirmary, be sure to contact Dr. Dubois.

New Medical Supervisor: I suppose I should've addressed this earlier, but oh well. For those of you who are not aware, there is a new role within the branch, known as Medical Supervisor. It is the Medical Supervisor's job to monitor several aspects of the branch, including (but not limited to) sanitation, medication application, general treatment, and more. This new role will be held by Doctor Dubois. If you have any concerns involving the branch's well-being or other medical-related issues, be sure to bring it up with him. Just as well, remember to practice good hygiene and proper medication dosage when you can, and remind others to as well, so that problems with the Supervisor do not arise.

On Addiction: Speaking of proper medication dosages, it is important that we discuss the use of opiates and other medications within the facility. Earlier this week, one of the area Managers sent an e-mail to the entirety of the medical branch involving the overuse of addictive pain medications when treating foundation personnel. Opioids, while effective, are also highly addictive, and we've even caught a few personnel trying to harm themselves just so they can get a fix. Let this serve as a reminder that you should NEVER give anyone more pain medication than what is recommended. Fentanyl should only be reserved for the most serious of operations, same with Hydrocodone. If anyone is caught using unnecessary amounts of medications to treat minor wounds, you will be reprimanded and/or demoted. I also encourage you all to keep a close eye on where medications are kept in the infirmaries. Do not let personnel into these areas without permission or proper reason. If you have reason to believe someone within the facility is attempting to steal from infirmaries to feed their addictions, inform Provost or higher command immediately.

And that about concludes this week's medical newsletter. If you found this helpful or interesting, please do let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

May your bloom never wilt.
-Medical Lieutenant Morel

Jeremy

Forum Rookie
// I Like this very useful btw i love these lets us know that we all need to watch out for and what we need.

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
To: <foundation@group.medical>
CC: // @ArranC @Illium @Jeremy @Literate Pump @O'Connor @Harris Press @Power @Invictus @Grim
Subject: Medical Branch Newsletter #2

Hello again everyone,

You all seemed to enjoy the last newsletter I made, so I figured I'd make another. Just as before, this e-mail is meant to serve as a summary of things that have happened this week in case you missed them, and to let you know of future events and assignments we have planned. Let me know if there's anything I missed, or if you have any questions.

Weekly Assignment: First and most importantly, Medical was assigned its next weekly assignment. The objective; keep the infirmaries clean and sanitary. While this objective sounds simple, this is actually something the branch has struggled with for a while. We've never really asked our medical personnel to clean the infirmaries, because we assumed everyone would clean in their spare time. Unfortunately, we assumed wrong, and things were so bad that we had to completely demolish the LCZ Infirmary and rebuild it. The state of that infirmary was, to put it bluntly, absolutely vile. Operating tables weren't getting cleaned, bloodied bedsheets weren't being replaced, and biohazardous things such as used syringes were not being disposed of correctly. Yes, I am aware that some people were cleaning occasionally, and I appreciate that, but it just wasn't enough. To not only complete our weekly assignment, but also maintain the cleanliness of the infirmaries in general, we must all do our part. I am counting on all of you, don't let me down.

LCZ Infirm Redesign: As said before, the LCZ Infirmary has been demolished and rebuilt by order of the new Medical Supervisor. The last one was an eyesore, and highly unsanitary, but now we can start anew. The new infirmary is less cramped, but also has more beds and operating tables. While it is in pristine condition now, remember that it will require upkeep to stay that way, so do your part. If you would like to give any feedback involving the new design of the infirmary, be sure to contact Dr. Dubois.

New Medical Supervisor: I suppose I should've addressed this earlier, but oh well. For those of you who are not aware, there is a new role within the branch, known as Medical Supervisor. It is the Medical Supervisor's job to monitor several aspects of the branch, including (but not limited to) sanitation, medication application, general treatment, and more. This new role will be held by Doctor Dubois. If you have any concerns involving the branch's well-being or other medical-related issues, be sure to bring it up with him. Just as well, remember to practice good hygiene and proper medication dosage when you can, and remind others to as well, so that problems with the Supervisor do not arise.

On Addiction: Speaking of proper medication dosages, it is important that we discuss the use of opiates and other medications within the facility. Earlier this week, one of the area Managers sent an e-mail to the entirety of the medical branch involving the overuse of addictive pain medications when treating foundation personnel. Opioids, while effective, are also highly addictive, and we've even caught a few personnel trying to harm themselves just so they can get a fix. Let this serve as a reminder that you should NEVER give anyone more pain medication than what is recommended. Fentanyl should only be reserved for the most serious of operations, same with Hydrocodone. If anyone is caught using unnecessary amounts of medications to treat minor wounds, you will be reprimanded and/or demoted. I also encourage you all to keep a close eye on where medications are kept in the infirmaries. Do not let personnel into these areas without permission or proper reason. If you have reason to believe someone within the facility is attempting to steal from infirmaries to feed their addictions, inform Provost or higher command immediately.

And that about concludes this week's medical newsletter. If you found this helpful or interesting, please do let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

May your bloom never wilt.
-Medical Lieutenant Morel
I wasn't able to make the meeting, seeing this makes me happy
- Med Lt Davies

derps

Forum Rookie
// would have been cool if you would have had told us OOC so we would have know that it was infact dirty IC. but cant wait to see the redesign when i get back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)