• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroxylic

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name: FMO Jack Osterman

2. Teamspeak name: Pyroxylic

3. Steam name and ID: Pyroxylic, and ID is: STEAM_0:1:77163299

4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: [V4] Concordia Gaming | Serious SCP-RP | Auto Training |

5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum):
My name is Cap, I'm 24 years old, I've been reading SCP Entries since I was 17. I am currently unable to work, but that's given me time to work on my own tabletop RPG that I've been working on for a long time now. I have a deep love for science, particularly Physics, and when I was still able to work I was saving up to move to Germany in order to pursue a Bachelors in Engineering Physics. I have a deep love for strategy and puzzle solving games, ever since I was a kid I've had an easy time solving puzzles and mazes. I'm currently playing in 3 different DnD campaigns with a variety of different classes to see what I find the most fun. So far I'd say it's the Artificer, combining tech and magic is a fantasy I've always had a deep connection to and part of the reason I was drawn to the SCP Universe.

6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?:
I've put a lot of time into the server and I have a great deal of fun interacting with other people and constantly learning something new almost every time I join.

7. Who referred you (optional)?:

8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: game tracker says about 16 hours but I'm not sure if this is accurate. About 34 hours

9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Cool Ranch.

Last edited:

SparkZero

Tweedledum
Staff member
Super Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
1. In-game name: FMO Jack Osterman

2. Teamspeak name: Pyroxylic

3. Steam name and ID: Pyroxylic, and ID is: STEAM_0:1:77163299

4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: [V4] Concordia Gaming | Serious SCP-RP | Auto Training |

5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum):
My name is Cap, I'm 24 years old, I've been reading SCP Entries since I was 17. I am currently unable to work, but that's given me time to work on my own tabletop RPG that I've been working on for a long time now. I have a deep love for science, particularly Physics, and when I was still able to work I was saving up to move to Germany in order to pursue a Bachelors in Engineering Physics. I have a deep love for strategy and puzzle solving games, ever since I was a kid I've had an easy time solving puzzles and mazes. I'm currently playing in 3 different DnD campaigns with a variety of different classes to see what I find the most fun. So far I'd say it's the Artificer, combining tech and magic is a fantasy I've always had a deep connection to and part of the reason I was drawn to the SCP Universe.

6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?:
I've put a lot of time into the server and I have a great deal of fun interacting with other people and constantly learning something new almost every time I join.

7. Who referred you (optional)?:

8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: game tracker says about 16 hours but I'm not sure if this is accurate.

9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Ranch.
Shop says you have 34 hours.

9 is incorrect.

24 hours to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)