• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Member Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito ✔

Forum Rookie
ULTRA MEGA USER
1. In-game name:SID Wall
2. Teamspeak name: SID Wall
3. Steam name and ID: Steam_0:0:157410186
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?:The SCP server
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): My name is wall in game, and I'm addicted to the SCP universe and this server. I've been playing on this server nonstop for the past couple of weeks and I'm really enjoying myself on it. I'm interested in becoming a member because I'm always and this server and I know the rules quite well. I became a SID rather quickly on this server. I only spent two days as an SSO before joining the SID. I past the SID training on my first try but for the SSO training it took quite some time. It only took long because of all the raids. My absolute favorite SCPs of all time is Cain and Able(or Abel). They are my favorite SCPs because they look cool and the lore is cool. Not much is said about Cain in the SCP wiki but he is still my favorite mostly because of his rivalry with Able. Able is my favorite because he is a killing machine. He kills without question and on the SCP wiki, it says he broke someone's jaw with a nerf sword. I am a freshman in high school. I am also a straight B student. I will be moving houses very soon. I'm going to have a 2-hour walk to school and back. I'm a weeb boy all day long. My dream is go-to Japan and embarrasses America.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?:I've been playing on this server a lot and I want to be something other than User.
7. Who referred you (optional)?:None
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers:46 weeks
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?:Cool Ranch

Only Super Admin+ may approve member applications.

Any Existing Staff Members Applying for Member will be Demoted to Member.

Last edited:

CyanEve

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
1. Can't be left blank
3. Wall isn't part of a steam ID
5. Tell us about you, not some SCP. Who are you?
24 hours to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)