• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Michelle Kronuv

mariovswario99

Banned
Banned
// No idea Kinda just happened abruptly. Reported it to foundation radio MTF Commander said follow me. He restrained me. Him an Alliston I think it was killed me to stop the spread

Salty SeaCaptain

Previously known as "David Cook."
ULTRA MEGA USER
// No idea Kinda just happened abruptly. Reported it to foundation radio MTF Commander said follow me. He restrained me. Him an Alliston I think it was killed me to stop the spread
// This should have been logged. If foundation personnel are lost to an anomaly then it needs to be logged to reflect that.

McGriffin

Boom. Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
Developer
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// He got the corruption from a glitch, so I was waiting for him to tell me if the glitch occurs again. I told him for now that his character stays dead 'till the glitch happens again, but I can't unpk the character as it's under the effect of the corruption. His character is not dead ICly, so I don't know why you moved them to deceased. When I said they're dead and not getting unpked, I mean that specific character in the menu, not that you couldn't make another one.

Salty SeaCaptain

Previously known as "David Cook."
ULTRA MEGA USER
// He got the corruption from a glitch, so I was waiting for him to tell me if the glitch occurs again. I told him for now that his character stays dead 'till the glitch happens again, but I can't unpk the character as it's under the effect of the corruption. His character is not dead ICly, so I don't know why you moved them to deceased. When I said they're dead and not getting pked, I mean that specific character in the menu, not that you couldn't make another one.
// Okay that clears up a lot. Thanks.

Chubby

The Golden Dirt
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// Just move her to deceased. MTF found her with Corruption, somehow, and She's PK'd. Just leave her in deceased.
// Make up your mind, or at least edit your post so I don't have to move it back and forth repeatedly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)