• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

MTF Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bash35

Professional Tester
Developer
Retired Staff
Currently the MTF are having issues getting into the facility during a raid because their spawn instantly just gets cleared so spawning in the facility was a valid option until the topic of surface control came up and they would lose it completely so I had an idea, the MTF having two spawns, let me explain. We make a hub (doesn't need to be big) in an admin room, the void or something like that (it can literally be anywhere) and make the MTF spawn in it. The hub would have two props one leading to the inside of the facility and the other to the FOB. it would be completely ooc and would allow the MTF to choose the location they wanna spawn in depending on what is happening. The MTF can also use it as an NLR spot.

Example hub (entering/walking into the one on the left brings you into the facility spawn and walking into the right brings you into the FOB):

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Currently the MTF are having issues getting into the facility during a raid because their spawn instantly just gets cleared so spawning in the facility was a valid option until the topic of surface control came up and they would lose it completely so I had an idea, the MTF having two spawns, let me explain. We make a hub (doesn't need to be big) in an admin room, the void or something like that (it can literally be anywhere) and make the MTF spawn in it. The hub would have two props one leading to the inside of the facility and the other to the FOB. it would be completely ooc and would allow the MTF to choose the location they wanna spawn in depending on what is happening. The MTF can also use it as an NLR spot.

Example hub (entering/walking into the one on the left brings you into the facility spawn and walking into the right brings you into the FOB):
I'm fine with a hub, but they shouldn't have a warp to the facility

Lawner

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Will they get all their supplies and medical stuff the hub, or should it be at the facility/fob?

Bash35

Professional Tester
Developer
Retired Staff
This is because there are 0-1 MTF on before the raid which is why it gets cleared so quick. If the MTF were flagged up they can protect FOB from CI clearing it
You can't expect the MTF to no life flag up as MTF, they have one purpose and that is to defend the Facility or attack the CI (They also take care of the surface but that's besides the point) so this would accomplish the goal. The CI currently curb stomp the MTF so this gives them hope.

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
this could also help with mtf doing passiverp in the facility maybe.

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Ah hello, Researcher! I have just popped off the Tram, just gonna jog up the hill :)."
Lets just hope then Nic doesn't purge mtf again and asks the same question as last time :(

Dunken

Well-Known
+support
It makes sense for them to arrive by tram.

Actually, I would argue that all foundation jobs should spawn at the trams.

Literate Pump

Active
ULTRA MEGA USER
+Support
This seems like a very heavy buff for the MTF, but the CI are currently slapping. It surprises me that they can clear MTF and EZ before even being detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)