• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

My SCP-049 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicky_Hunter

Forum Rookie
SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words):

SCP-049, also known as "The Plague Doctor" is described as a humanoid figure dressed as a traditional plague doctor of the medieval period. The document says that his mask and his robe are part of his body, and that there is no way to distinguish the robes and mask from whatever is inside of them. The plague doctor is a pretty complex SCP if we're talking about his way of acting and his mannerisms. He speaks primarily French and English, but the Scp document says that he is able to speak other languages. He says that there is this sickness "The Great Pestilence". So far no member from the SCP Foundation know what this sickness or its symptoms. His touch is deadly to any human, and there is no way of finding out who he would attack on his random bursts, because only he can see the sypmtoms of the Pestilence. That is why he normally is transported through the site with security harnesses. He's normally talkative with doctors and some guards, but he can have an agressive burst at any moment. Also he calms down with lavender. Another very dangerous trait is that if he is given time alone with a dead body, he injects chemicals of unknown origin into the body reanimating it and making it into a type of zombie who follows his command.

1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:

He is usually cooperative. However as the document says, he can have a random violent burst, where he will attack the closest human that he considers "sick with The Pestilence". Untill he is calmed down or sedated, he will attack and turn the dead bodies of his victims into his "clean" followers. Also he normally asks for bodies so he can continue with his research to the staff members. He is normally pretty passive.

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:

Normally Agressive, pretty much less cooperative than to the foundation. Also he would try to attack them. he would consider them unclean or non pure.

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:

If he see's them as an infected being he will attack them, but he is said to be cooperative with the foundation. that would depend on the admin

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:

Depends on the SCP, I would say SCP 173 would be agressive towards it, also 096. But I'm sure 079 and him would actually have a conversation. If the SCP is agressive, i'm sure 049 would be agressive towards it too.

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:

He is not an SCP who attempts to escape constantly however, in an anger or violent burst, there is a chance that he could try to escape

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

SCP-049

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:

/me is when you express an action of your character or a roleplay action in general towards yourself, an object or other player

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:

counter /me is when you're doing a /me towards someone, that action has to affect the person who is countering. Therefore its a counter to a /me that is being used upon someone.

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:

It's used when your action has a chance to fail or to be succesful.

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:

Yes he would because of how passive he is

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:

He is not to be terminated, only 049-2

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?

No

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :

I enjoy roleplay, I'm normally a serious roleplayer and 049 is my favourite SCP, I've done some personal design proyects based on this character so i'm pretty much invested into this character and would play his role with seriousness

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:

I'm serious, I dislike people who rp as a mary sue or try to ruin the rp so i'm pretty much

3.3 In-game name:

chickywave

3.4 Steam Id:

chicky_hunter

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:

I've been playing for 2 days I believe, but look forward in becoming a frequent player

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:

I've played SCP CB, Secret laboratory, am a Thevolgun subscriber, read the documents a lot, but I've had little experience on SCP rp, however i'm not someone who likes to argue with staff and if I make an error I'm more than glad to correct it

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:

SCP 999

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?

Yes

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?

Yes, i understand

(Flagging down means changing jobs)

Last edited:

Kes

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1.5 kinda wrong but there is one major scp 049 will interact with differently from the others.

2.2 need an example
2.3 need an example
2.4 need an example

2.6 other way around can YOU kill AS this scp

3.4 not a steam is use this https://steamidfinder.com/

3.7 There are more free SCPs but it's no big deal.

24 hours to fix.

Chicky_Hunter

Forum Rookie
1.5 kinda wrong but there is one major scp 049 will interact with differently from the others.

I mean, i know that he could talk with different scp's, like he can set free 035 or talk to 079

2.2 need an example

/me is when you do an action, a normal roleplay action, for example as a D-Class, trying to jump over the kitchen counter to get inside the kitchen

2.3 need an example

a counter /me would happen when for example, as a D-Class, they try to trick a guard and grab him from the back and he could counter with "/me tries to fight back"

2.4 need an example

In the example of a D-class trying to choke or knock out a guard, the guard then would counter/me, then there would be a roll to decide who wins of them.

2.6 other way around can YOU kill AS this scp

My bad for this one, SCP-049 normally doesn't kill every person he see's on sight, it would attack the ones he considers "clean of the pestilence" as the rules say an admin would help on this normally so that he doesn't see everyone as sick

3.4 not a steam is use this https://steamidfinder.com/

STEAM_1:1:77774003

3.7 There are more free SCPs but it's no big deal.

Yea my bad, so far i've only played as 999 was what i meant.
173, 735, 131-A, 131-B, and 999 are available, i've only roleplayed as 999, however

24 hours to fix.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Kes

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
2.3 tries to fight back is not a proper /me you have to explain what your character is doing physically to fight back.

24 hours to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)