• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Notice for Upcoming Meeting

Precious

Banned
Banned
To: <foundation@group.medical>
CC: // @Enna @Illium @Harris Press @Power @Invictus @Grim @Morgan Harper
Subject: Upcoming Meeting

Salutations,

So as some of you may or may not be aware, Security Chief O'Connor has promoted me to be the new Medical Captain. In light of this, I would like to host a major discussion at this Saturday's meeting. I will be addressing many things within the branch and I want to hear what you think needs to change/improved on and what is fine the way it is. We'll be discussing several things, including (but not limited to) meeting times, treatment methods and policies, trainings, candidates for the next Medical Lieutenant, and more. I want to hear all of your voices so that I can best know what the branch needs. I cannot promise that every suggestion will come to fruition, but I will do my best to ensure that everyone is satisfied with the way the branch operates.

Medical has many voices, and I want to hear them all, so I encourage you all to make an appearance if you can. I also would appreciate if you spread the word to our FMO's about this, as their voices are just as important. Unless you have a legitimate excuse not to be there, I expect to see all Medical Lieutenants and MRU's at this meeting. Your watchlists and absence tallies have been wiped clean, so I'd hate to see any of you start off with a strike right off the bat.

If something comes up and I cannot attend the meeting for some ungodly reason, I will try to let you all know in advance, and reschedule the major meeting to another date. That's only the worst case scenario though, and currently fully intend to be there as of now. I hope to see you all there, don't let me down.

May your bloom never wilt,
-Medical Captain Morel

Precious

Banned
Banned
//quick note, I would've tagged all of our branch assigned FMO's but I don't have any of their @'s, that's why I'm asking you to spread by word of mouth if you can.

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// As I said in my previous absence. The medical meetings are too early for me to be able to attend them so I will not be here for this meeting.

Precious

Banned
Banned
// As I said in my previous absence. The medical meetings are too early for me to be able to attend them so I will not be here for this meeting.
//I'll excuse it, just be sure to make an absence or something in case I forget. I also still want to hear your suggestions and opinions at some point as well, be it on area or where ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)