• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Octavius' Suite

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Octavius appears back in his suite praying to Hades Father, can you return that collar off Octavia back to Jack, I promised to return it to him. I vow to never use it again if you do so.

|| @PredatorNC

Octavius would lay down on the couch after finishing and would turn on some music, checking his phone to see if goth girl April texted him, if not he goes to bed.

|| @Blitz

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Octavius appears back in his suite praying to Hades Father, can you return that collar off Octavia back to Jack, I promised to return it to him. I vow to never use it again if you do so.

|| @PredatorNC

Octavius would lay down on the couch after finishing and would turn on some music, checking his phone to see if goth girl April texted him, if not he goes to bed.

|| @Blitz
*No text. YET.*

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod

|| @PredatorNC

|| @Blitz
The collar is with Plutus. Octavia is near his library, though admiringly she may go back to the underworld to hunt.*
// no color, don’t have time for iy

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Octavius would pray to Plutus Can you return that collar you randomly got to Jack, I borrowed it and my dad took away.

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Octavius would check his phone hearing it buzzes in hopes of it being the hot topic girl but is sadly let down by it being Jack, regardless he shadow travels to Cinnabon.

He arrives back about 20 minutes later and goes to bed.

Last edited:

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
He'd eventually get out, dry off his glasses, and get dressed with his Hades Pin on his jacket. He'd sit down on the couch with his stuff next to him and check his phone

|| @Blitz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)