• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Old Faith (Apocalypse ChatRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overgrown

Expert Tier
The ground sways as several jeeps arrive. The jeeps park at the edge of a military camp outside the ruined city of 'Old Faith' for the AST members that are inside to exit.
// 7:30 PM Central is when chatrp officially starts, right now you can just talk to each other ICly or not join yet till then. That means chatrp officially starts in about 28 minutes
@Tom Jacobs
@(AG) Doctornsilver
@Obtuse Noose
@Invisible
@Corve
@Ethan
(For the helpers, you don't need to join yet, but i'm just telling you it's ready.)

Invisible

Well-Known
Anderson would exit one of the vehicles and wait for rest of his group.
//internet is dead. I will try to fix as best I can.
Will try to do this on the phone.

nummy

Kek Tier
DVL
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
// Its a hyperbole to just make the start look cool
// the ground can not sway. By definition the ‘ground’ is the solid surface of the earth. The keyword is solid. How can something so solid sway so easily?

Invisible

Well-Known
Anderson would look at the person and greet him.
"Hello there. My name is Anderson. Who might you be?"
Anderson extends him hand for a handshake.

Overgrown

Expert Tier
Walshe exits the jeep and takes a look at his surroundings.
**The military camp looks hastily built, made of quickly pitched tents and having lots of vehicles parked around the site. A couple miles away the city of 'Old Faith' lies, defences were quickly erected around it and armed guards patrol it.

Invisible

Well-Known
"Walshe huh. Nice to meet you. Would like to talk abit more but we are in a tight schedule I believe."
Anderson would let go of the hand, and looks for anyone that might be able to brief him on the mission.

Overgrown

Expert Tier
A little bit away a medium build-looking man at about 6 feet tall starts walking towards the two. He wears a dress uniform and has some decorations on along with that has a notepad in his arms.

Invisible

Well-Known
"CJIRU. Chemical,Radiological,Nuclear Defence branch."
He notices a man approaching them, and stands at attention and salutes.

Overgrown

Expert Tier
"At ease, soldiers. I've come here to tell you that the mission debriefing is going to be happening soon and your gear will be there." The soldier would point to a especially large tent. "You are expected to be there in 12 minutes, so get ready. When the other members get off the jeeps make sure you tell them that."

Overgrown

Expert Tier
**Inside the tent, its a small part of the tent that has foldable chairs to sit in. In Front is a flap to enter the next room, slight noises of writing can be heard coming from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)