• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Patriot's Second Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunken

Well-Known
-support.

You get really hotheaded OOCly pretty often.

You have a “it’s your way or the highway attitude”.

I wouldn’t be comfortable seeing you in a staff position.

Booker

Big Guy
DVL
Retired Staff
-support.

You get really hotheaded OOCly pretty often.

You have a “it’s your way or the highway attitude”.

I wouldn’t be comfortable seeing you in a staff position.
I disagree.
Patriot has been fairlyy gregarious with me the few times we have spoken. He politely asked about fixing research by forbidding seniors from being IRUC and asked for advice on being DVL and was overall very nice and earnest during the whole conversation which goes against the dychotomic behavior you suggest he has.
You are also the guy that raged in shoutbox about a 999 poop experiment so I don't think you have the record to call someome hotheaded.
+Support

Lock

Active
+SUPPORT
Like a Solid 9/10 guy. He can solve problems Icly. And most likely can OOCly.

Last edited:

Schulze

Previously known as Odin
-Support he wants to play world of tanks with me. +Support. Jokes aside Patriot has shown time and time again he is well fit for the role of staff. He is a DVL so he has to know what he is doing. He is level headed. He is active on all platforms. Good Luck Patriot I'm rooting for ya.

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
-support, he in fact smells like poop. I am pretty sure he shits in a wooden barrel then uses that same barrel to age whiskey. Now I also overhead some children talk about his baking abilities and apparently he burns every cookie he makes, now this is alarming as it is quite easy to bake cookies and if he can't bake a cookie then I simply cannot trust him at all. Also he has a tiny ass dick

Anyways my actual decision is to give him a +support
-Knows rules
-Super fucking serious
-Does his job
-Dislikes retards

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
-support, he in fact smells like poop. I am pretty sure he ****s in a wooden barrel then uses that same barrel to age whiskey. Now I also overhead some children talk about his baking abilities and apparently he burns every cookie he makes, now this is alarming as it is quite easy to bake cookies and if he can't bake a cookie then I simply cannot trust him at all. Also he has a tiny *** ****

Anyways my actual decision is to give him a +support
-Knows rules
-Super ****ing serious
-Does his job
-Dislikes retards

dude what fucking XD

Anglican

Banned
Banned
Patriot is a good guy, he is understanding and unaffected. He has personally struggled to reinvigorate Research Division. He is commited in that and dedicated to the community.

By value of who he is, what he has done, and how he acts: not only would he surely improve the community in staff. He deserves it. I hope A-Team can come to a similar conclusion.

A huge +SUPPORT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)