• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
<This File is Classified to Research and Level 4 Personnel>
<Pending Authentication...>
<Welcome, User>

SCP Foundation Research Division - Research & Development Projects

Project Abyss

Lead: Dr. Weber
===============================================
THE PURPOSE OF THIS PROJECT IS TO FIND OUT THE ORIGINS OF THE ITEMS PRODUCE FROM SCP-1437.

BY JOINING PROJECT ABYSS YOU MUST STILL ABIDE BY THE TESTING REQUIREMENTS.

ONCE THE PROJECT ENDS, YOU ARE TO POST ALL TEST RESULTS INTO ONE LOG, AND SHOW THE PROGRESS MADE.
A STRIKE SYSTEM WILL BE IN PLACE.
IF YOU ARE NOT FOUND TESTING WITHIN 3 DAYS, YOU WILL BE PLACED ON PROBATION FOR THE CONSECUTIVE THREE DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT TEST WITHIN THAT TIME, YOU WILL BE REMOVED.

Project Abyss Team Roster:
Dr. Weber | Head Researcher

Signed,
Dr. Weber
// Just going to mention, ICly we do not know anything about 1437 besides that it's a hole, if you go in you die, and sometimes stuff comes out of it.

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, TALK TO ME ON TEAMSPEAK. DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE DENIED.

Last edited:

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
This test will be another side test I will do with some other researchers I choose myself. Do not sign up for this project.

- Weber

Jingle

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
// 1437 tests happen a week later after I die as my Researcher, whom had interest in doing more with 1437. :mad:

Nebuobbles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// convince able to work with you. He retains memory after death. Win win for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)