• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Copy

Defron

Expert Tier
Researchers Involved: Dr. Jazamba

Date Started: 02-05-2019

Proposal: Project Copy

Progress:

02-05-19 - With the use of an anomalous 3D printer a precise miniature replica of SCP-914 was created, the replica works exactly like SCP-914 does with the exception of the output not changing the item that is put inside.

02-06-19 - The mini replica of SCP-914 was put inside of the real SCP-914 on very fine, nothing changed in the appearance of the miniature model but its able to change certain items into other items, it is nowhere near the level of the real SCP-914 though.

02-12-19 - A new mini 914 with a 6th option called "refined" was put through SCP-914 on very fine, tests to find out what it does will happen tomorrow. s

02-15-19
- Using the new mini 914s 6th option with a dollar,10 dollar,100 dollar bill respectively yielded the same results, a small gold nugget, when the gold nugget was put inside it made a small platinum nugget, Putting in a normal pill yielded a red pill, like the one described in the 914 output logs.

Last edited:

Volf

God Tier
// aww this is cool sucks about the output but its one step closer to having a 914

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Post every output you've tested and what's been happening in this project for the past month.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Doctor Tobobo, it is I, hat man. Doctor you want is now in land of many dream.
You're in charge of this project now. I expect a log by the end of the week.

-Dr. Toboggan

Defron

Expert Tier
Greeting Doctor Tobobo, I tried ta use da machin with Colonel Moonshaine, It for sam reason did not work ya, We tried puttin da pill described by da eval spirit Jazamba, But when we hit da start botton instead of workan it decidad to act weird, da doors did not fully close and da machine made weird noisas, it eventually stopped and resat like nothan happand.

I think da eval spirit Jazamba could hav cursed da machine with his powas before he entered da land of dreams.

- Dajuan

// @Nic

Reactions: Nic

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Greeting Doctor Tobobo, I tried ta use da machin with Colonel Moonshaine, It for sam reason did not work ya, We tried puttin da pill described by da eval spirit Jazamba, But when we hit da start botton instead of workan it decidad to act weird, da doors did not fully close and da machine made weird noisas, it eventually stopped and resat like nothan happand.

I think da eval spirit Jazamba could hav cursed da machine with his powas before he entered da land of dreams.

- Dajuan

// @Nic
Since the last colonel died from an IRUC test, please refrain from involving them in the future. Keep trying more things and have someone who can speak english type the logs.

-Toboggan

Defron

Expert Tier
Since the last colonel died from an IRUC test, please refrain from involving them in the future. Keep trying more things and have someone who can speak english type the logs.

-Toboggan
Doctor Tobobo, I speaka da english fine. We also tried da tranq dart into da machine on very fine and it caused da sam result, I can try ta remove da curse left by Jazamba but he is a very strong eval spirit.

-Dajuan

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Doctor Tobobo, I speaka da english fine. We also tried da tranq dart into da machine on very fine and it caused da sam result, I can try ta remove da curse left by Jazamba but he is a very strong eval spirit.

-Dajuan
Turn on autocorrect.

-Toboggan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)