• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Distress

Chiaki Nanami

Expert Tier
<DOCUMENT IS LEVEL [3 Security and 2 Research ]>
<VALIDATING CLEARANCE...>
<CLEARANCE VALIDATED.>

AREA-XYZ RESEARCH LOG

(Joint Breaker) ; (8/12/2018)

Conducted by Dr. (Aihara), (Senior Researcher)

Items and materials involved:
Barrel of SCP-035 Acid
Glass Cylinder
096 Steel Head cube

Personnel involved:
Recruit Joubert,
BCU Fletcher,
Heavy Alonso,
Heavy Kart

D-1815 (Gartic Slovakin)

SCPs involved:
SCP-096

Why are you conducting this test?

I'm conducting this test because the strength and possible Weaknesses of SCP-096 needs to be explored further.

What do you think will happen?

Once the 035 Acid is poured all Muscle, tissue and skin will be removed as previously tested and the bone will remain Untouched. Leaving nothing to connect SCP-096s bones together.

What steps are you taking to do this test?

1. Gather SID to the LCZ/HCZ Checkpoint and brief them
2. Get the SID Heavy to bring the Acid of 035 to 096CC
3. Get SID to grab me one D-Class
4. Instruct the D-Class on what to do and provide a cover story
5. Get the D-Class to enter the CC and attach the Cube around 096s neck
6. Enter the CC and attach the Glass Cylinder to 096 leg
7. Pour the 035 Acid in slowly using a glass jug
8. Observe and Record

What happened?

The test went smoothly and as predicted at first. All Tissue, muscles and skin was removed and the bone was untouched as predicted however something interesting happened. All the bone and tissue surrounding SCP-096s joint was untouched and had no visible damage. Take note that this Muscle and tissue was the only one to remain while the rest of Muscle and tissue on SCP-096s leg was removed. Once we concluded this the Cylinder was removed and Aihara stabbed the open Joint to see the strength of the Muscle and tissue only for the Screwdriver to bounce back. "It was as hard as the Bone as far I could tell."

What can you conclude from this?
SCP-096 tissue and Muscle surrounding his Joint has the same strength of 096s bone. Its possible that 096 is activity protecting certain parts of him

Was your hypothesis supported or rejected? Why?

Hypothesis was rejected. SCP-096 toke no damage from the Acid to his Joint however we did gain more information on SCP-096 and how his invincibility operates.

Do you have anything unrelated to the test to say?

SCP-096 attacked the D-Class and mauled him as far as we could hear after the D-Class removed the Cube attached to SCP-096. Judging from the fact we weren't attacked we can safely say the D-Class looked at his face during removal.
And worst of all.... my god dam cube was destroyed.

Signed, Dr. Aihara

Chiaki Nanami

Expert Tier
(//@Defron ) Peterson Sir, I have done another test related to this project and once again requesting to be placed as the Head of this project once again.

- Senior Researcher Aihara

SixBytes

Active
Damn, I had good hopes for this test. It is a shame it didn't work out as planned. Perhaps if we can figure out how to destroy the joints we might find how to destroy the bone, as you said, the joints are as strong as the bones.

Waking Up As Defron

Expert Tier
(//@Defron ) Peterson Sir, I have done another test related to this project and once again requesting to be placed as the Head of this project once again.

- Senior Researcher Aihara
It was a good attempt, Whats your next plan? You can have Head of the project since you seem to be diligent when it comes to figuring out ways to terminate 096.

-Dr. Peterson

// make Aihara head of the project @Soles

Chiaki Nanami

Expert Tier
Damn, I had good hopes for this test. It is a shame it didn't work out as planned. Perhaps if we can figure out how to destroy the joints we might find how to destroy the bone, as you said, the joints are as strong as the bones.
Indeed. We may need to test some more... drastic measures

It was a good attempt, Whats your next plan? You can have Head of the project since you seem to be diligent when it comes to figuring out ways to terminate 096.

-Dr. Peterson

// make Aihara head of the project @Soles
I have several future planning however some of them are restricted due to SCP-914 being off-limits. However I do have other ideas which I will need to contact you later such as possibly asking for off-area assistance.

Last edited:

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
I’d like to be temporarily added to this project since I have one idea in mind that has a high chance of showing good progress
- Checks

Mirage

Active
// to clarify this is research level 4 and other security level 4 or all research and level 4 security?

Toaster

God Tier
Retired Staff
// to clarify this is research level 4 and other security level 4 or all research and level 4 security?
// All research personnel can read it but everyone else needs to be level 4, which seems kind of stupid since lieutenants should probably be allowed to view it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)