• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

PROJECT ENIGMA Redacted File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bash35

Professional Tester
Developer
Retired Staff
<This File is Classified to Research and Level 3 Personnel>
<Pending Authentication...>
<Welcome, User>

SCP Foundation Research Division - Research & Development Projects
PROJECT ENIGMA
Inactive
Lead:
Dr. <REDACTED>

===============================================

Project Enigma’s full purpose is to find out the meaning behind the "<REDACTED>” that is a result of SCP-<REDACTED>. It is also tasked with finding out the anomalous abilities of the “<REDACTED>” to its fullest extent.

The Project is Heavily classified due to the worry of it being a <REDACTED> and will need to be tested further for a proper qualification.

Once testing has been completed and the <REDACTED>” is no longer classified as a <REDACTED> the Project logs will be unrestricted and all information will be open to Research and Level 3 Personnel.

Project has been authorized by Director Sobel's and Head Researcher Jarvis's permission.

Any personnel with unauthorized information about Project Enigma will be detained and anesthetized.

Project Enigma Team Roster:
Dr. <REDACTED>
Dr. <REDACTED>

Last edited:

Chiaki Nanami

Expert Tier
// If the majority of the information is redacted why not make it level 4 and just allow certain personal to view it?

Bash35

Professional Tester
Developer
Retired Staff
// If the majority of the information is redacted why not make it level 4 and just allow certain personal to view it?
// I have an unrestricted version but just wanted to post it like this for the time being, plus the reacted version ICly can only be seen by like 6 people (That I know of)

Chiaki Nanami

Expert Tier
// I have an unrestricted version but just wanted to post it like this for the time being, plus the reacted version ICly can only be seen by like 6 people (That I know of)
// Well no because the clearance level you granted it is Level 3 meaning that all Level 3 personal can view this doc icly and the entire Research branch also has access to this doc.

Bash35

Professional Tester
Developer
Retired Staff
// Well no because the clearance level you granted it is Level 3 meaning that all Level 3 personal can view this doc icly.
// I think you miss read it because I said the restricted version can only be seen by 6 people not this one

Version 1: Not Restricted, can be seen by a few people
Version 2: Restricted, can be seen by level 3

Baratheon

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
// I think you miss read it because I said the restricted version can only be seen by 6 people not this one

Version 1: Not Restricted, can be seen by a few people
Version 2: Restricted, can be seen by level 3
// Where has Xyz been!!!!

Zeener

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I wish to be contacted with SAFE but unredacted version of this document aswell as I want a report of the recent activity of this project by Friday. Failure to do either of these with risk the project with disbandment."
-Manager Zeener

Last edited:

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
While you're at it, give me a declassified copy.

- Commander Sasser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)