• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Ikea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
<This File is Classified to Research and Level 3 Personnel>
<Pending Authentication...>
<Welcome, User>

SCP Foundation Research Division - Research & Development Projects
Project Ikea

Lead: N/A

===============================================

THE PURPOSE OF THIS PROJECT IS TO FIND ALL POSSIBLE OUTPUTS FROM 914.

BY JOINING PROJECT IKEA YOU MUST STILL ABIDE BY THE TESTING REQUIREMENTS.

JOINING PROJECT IKEA DOES NOT GIVE YOU INSTANT PERMISSION TO TEST ON 914 WHENEVER YOU WANT.

ONCE THE PROJECT ENDS, YOU ARE TO POST ALL TEST RESULTS INTO ONE LOG, AND SHOW THE PROGRESS MADE.

A STRIKE SYSTEM WILL BE IN PLACE
IF YOU ARE NOT FOUND TESTING WITHIN 3 DAYS, YOU WILL BE PLACED ON PROBATION FOR THE CONSECUTIVE THREE DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT TEST WITHIN THAT TIME, YOU WILL BE REMOVED

ALL LOGS MADE WILL BE LEVEL 4 ONLY UNTIL A LEVEl 4 HAS DETERMINED THAT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ITEMS WILL NOT BE HARMFUL TOWARDS THE FOUNDATION

Project Ikea Team Roster:
Dr.Peterson

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
I would like to be added
- Dr. Uberczenchmeister

Chiaki Nanami

Expert Tier
I would like to be added as it may benefit my other project. Also a little suggestion maybe people are in charge of certain types objects? It can be more organised that way

- Aihara

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
I would like to be added as it may benefit my other project. Also is it possible that certain people are in charge of certain objects? It can be more organised that way

- Aihara
I believe that by letting people be able to come up with their own ideas of what to put in that we will get more results.
-Dr.Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)