• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Pristane

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Requesting permission to ride along as Researcher, I too might have an idea
that I'll be willing to share next time I'm on area.

~Dr. Alcatraz
// This is a level 3 document

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
A new Agent has been discovered, Agent A. We now have two agents acquired.

- Dr. Weaver

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
After feeding the Corruption the standard instance 3 D-class, it evolved into a much beefier humanoid, I have yet to extract blood from it but I'm speculating that it too has an Agent, it would make sense since the other instance has an agent.

- Dr. Weaver

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Dr. Abioye and Dr. Lost have been removed from the project.

- Dr. Weaver

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Update:
Injecting the White Blood from other corrupted humanoids and using it by injecting a subject will still work as well as using pure Corruption in a vial. With it also being in large quantities and without having to go through the long process of centrifuging it just to get pure Corruption, this is a much more faster way to quickly infect a controlled subject.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
A third agent has been discovered, Agent C, which derives from the Beefy Humanoids.

- Dr. Weaver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)