• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Proposal Good Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunken

Well-Known
The IRUC Project Proposal Format

ITEM RESEARCH, USAGE, AND CONTAINMENT FILES
CONFIDENTIAL - DO NOT COPY
IRUC/GAMMA EYES ONLY

Project Name: Good Doctor

Proposed By: Robert Dunken

Researchers Involved: None currently

Proposal:
I propose we capture the anomaly that the foundation calls "SCP-049". In the past, we have interacted with this anomaly to varying degrees, yet I propose that we determine what this anomaly is capable of. From the limited reports that I received on this anomaly, it seems to claim that it is a doctor. While we all know what it does to those who it believes to have the "pestilence" I believe that this anomaly is capable of far more than that.

For this reason, I want it to be captured, and allow it to work in a fully functional laboratory. I wish to allow this anomaly to work in a laboratory with little interference from others. To do this, researchers that it determines does NOT have the pestilence can work worth it to develop new technologies. During approved time frames, this anomaly will be made to work in our labs, with the assistance of researchers it deems is free of "pestilence".

To make sure that no one will be harmed and to make sure that our security is not compromised, it will work under very stringent guidelines.

1. It must always have its skin covered with a clothing barrier. I would recommend that this clothing barrier be semi-permanently affixed onto the anomaly. This can be done by using our infiltrators (as there is no skin barrier) to attach a series of straps and harnesses that the anomaly cannot take off.

2. Everyone that it deems to have the pestilence is to never interact with it, and remain out of sight from it at all times. Its holding cell should have a barrier that does not allow it to see outside of its cell.

3. A minimum of 3 operatives in any combination of infiltrators and heavies are to stand guard outside of the lab in which it works. Those guards will allow no one in except for researchers that the anomaly deems to be free of the disease, and allow nothing to leave until the anomaly is restrained.

4. The anomaly is to be treated with the utmost respect. Angering it could be detrimental to its work, and make is uncooperative. Aside from the precautions necessary to keep everyone safe, it should be treated as any other IRUC member until such a time comes to change that attitude.

5. Researchers who work with it are to wear a hazmat suit at all times, regardless if they are deemed to have the pestilence or not.

The anomaly displays intelligence and is not overtly hostile. Its containment cell in the foundation is filled with books, which demonstrates that it is intellectual to some degree. It also should have foundation knowledge, as it spends all of its time there.

It bears repeating that this anomaly needs to be treated with respect. Afford it the same respect that any Gamma is given, aside from it having no authority.

Benefits:
The anomaly can assist in research, and can be allowed to develop its own projects under extreme oversight. The knowledge gained from this can be invaluable to our cause. At the absolute barest minimum, we can use the anomaly to create "zombies" that can be secured and restrained by heavies. These creatures can be let loose either at the foundation entrance, or the MTF fob to cause chaos and confusion. Releasing those things in strategic areas can be very useful.

To reiterate, that is the bottom level benefit that can be gained. Using its knowledge to develop unknown technologies is the primary focus. There is a strong probability that useful things will be developed with the aid of this anomaly. The benefits gained far outweigh the risk of obtaining it and transporting it.

Requested Materials:

1. Harnesses and straps to prevent the anomaly from being able to touch others directly.

2. A lab space in which the anomaly can work in at designated times (can be the IRUC we currently have.)

3. Fortifications for the lab to prevent the anomaly from leaving unless allowed to by authorized personnel from the outside/

4. Room accommodations in its "cell". It should be able to live in there comfortably and not be treated like a prisoner.

5. Ongoing materials that it requests, which is to be given only when authorized by the Head IRUC, or Commander.

6. One way glass that allows us to look into its room, but does not allow it to see outside of its rooms.

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
“We’re not letting a dangerous SCP have rights to a laboratory to create zombies and anything else he wishes to do. As far as I have interacted with him he only wants to cure people and as far as I know dislikes us due to our brutality. As far as I know nothing can even be gained from him liking us, as again he only wants to cure people, and by god not giving us information.

I don’t want another anomaly having control to do what ever it wants. We should have learned from previous experiences with 397. This is just gonna be him sitting in a room, where we just hope he decides to like us.”

- Colonel Lacrome.

Dunken

Well-Known
“We’re not letting a dangerous SCP have rights to a laboratory to create zombies and anything else he wishes to do. As far as I have interacted with him he only wants to cure people and as far as I know dislikes us due to our brutality. As far as I know nothing can even be gained from him liking us, as again he only wants to cure people, and by god not giving us information.

I don’t want another anomaly having control to do what ever it wants. We should have learned from previous experiences with 397. This is just gonna be him sitting in a room, where we just hope he decides to like us.”

- Colonel Lacrome.
It is not there to create zombies at all. It is not to interact with people who it determines to have the pestilence. This is nothing like 397. We won't allow it to run around the base as it sees fit.

Lore

Mega Tier
It is not there to create zombies at all. It is not to interact with people who it determines to have the pestilence. This is nothing like 397. We won't allow it to run around the base as it sees it.
All it wants to do is create zombies and cure the "pestilence". We aren't going to get anything done if we are not helping its "pestilence" research.
-Doctor Louffen

Dunken

Well-Known
All it wants to do is create zombies and cure the "pestilence". We aren't going to get anything done if we are not helping its "pestilence" research.
-Doctor Louffen
Then let us help with its research. I really do think that the knowledge we gain from it can be beneficial. If It continually proves to be uncooperative we can put a bullet in its head and move on.

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Then let us help with its research. I really do think that the knowledge we gain from it can be beneficial. If It continually proves to be uncooperative we can put a bullet in its head and move on.
Yes because the Foundation are just going to let the CI continue to execute SCPs. This whole project is how you get an MTF Army descending on you and the benefits of interacting at all with SCP-049 have been shown to be virtually non-existent.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)