• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Project Proposal; Project Morrigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Forum Rookie
Project Name: Project Morrigan

Proposed By: Doctor Jacques Smith

Researchers Involved: None. Yet, I'd request a surgeon and an engineer as quickly, as this project will be... Accepted. Also, a 'willing' subject.

Proposal: This project will involve around the enhancement of a human body. Basically, I'll attempt to create a perfect soldier, that would be more than beneficial to CI. Firstly, unneeded parts of a subject brain will be either replaced by augumentations or 'muffled' by neurotic implants.
Nextly, insignificant muscule parts will be replaced with robotic limbs and such, boosting the physical power of the subject. This project is dangerous, indeed, and it will require a legion of sacrafices. But it will be worth it.

Benefits: Developtment of a perfect soldier.

Requested Materials:
Budget;
Developtment of an intelligence enhancing chip - 25mln$
Developtment of artificial eyes - 15mln$
Develeoptmet of an reflex enhancing exoskeleton - 4mln$
Etc.
Human subjects

Last edited:

Shephard

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
//I volunteer as tribute, but in all honesty we already have the G2s which are our super soldiers but if this project is accepted I won’t have a problem PKing my characters.

Last edited:

Noir

Forum Rookie
//G2s? Also, if this project is accepted, It'll push out a few more robotic centered projects I have in mind. This one is but a start

Shephard

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
//G2s? Also, if this project is accepted, It'll push out a few more robotic centered projects I have in mind. This one is but a start
//I also have another question for you will the soldier respond to commands like a robot or will it be independent with its actions?

Literate Pump

Active
ULTRA MEGA USER
// A T-90 MBT usually costs around 4-7 million dollars. You can either buy your little chip or buy roughly 57 T-90's at the highest price.
I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have an entire tank battalion than a SINGLE supersoldier.

Shephard

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
// am i reading this right? 400 million?
//that's the biggest problem with this project and that's the cost and if the project is completed and the soldier dies well that's 515 mill down the drain and while the CI does get most of its equipment from the black market it doesn't have endless funding.

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
//thats the biggest problem with this project and thats the cost and if the project is completed and the soldier dies well thats 515 mill down the drain
// where... Where is he gonna get the money from?

Windows

Ultra Tier
Project Name: Project Morrigan

Proposed By: Doctor Jacques Smith

Researchers Involved: None. Yet, I'd request a surgeon and an engineer as quickly, as this project will be... Accepted. Also, a 'willing' subject.

Proposal: This project will involve around the enhancement of a human body. Basically, I'll attempt to create a perfect soldier, that would be more than beneficial to CI. Firstly, unneeded parts of a subject brain will be either replaced by augumentations or 'muffled' by neurotic implants.
Nextly, insignificant muscule parts will be replaced with robotic limbs and such, boosting the physical power of the subject. This project is dangerous, indeed, and it will require a legion of sacrafices. But it will be worth it.

Requested Materials:
Budget;
Developtment of an intelligence enhancing chip - 100mln$
Developtment of artificial eyes - 15mln$
Develeoptmet of an reflex enhancing exoskeleton - 400mln$
Etc.
Human subjects
//Sigma sends us super soldiers already

Noir

Forum Rookie
//I'll take any opinions on the matter of this project. Also... 400 was a typing mistake. I meant 4 :I

Noir

Forum Rookie
//I also have another question for you will the soldier respond to commands like a robot or will it be independent with its actions?
//The prototype will be remotely controlled. Further 'editions' will be upgraded and such.

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
//I'll take any opinions on the matter of this project. Also... 400 was a typing mistake. I meant 4 :I
// You realize most projects dont even have a budget exceeding 1 million dollars, right? And this would be your first accepted project, in which you ask for 44 million dollars?

Noir

Forum Rookie
// You realize most projects dont even have a budget exceeding 1 million dollars, right? And this would be your first accepted project, in which you ask for 44 million dollars?
//Yup. Also, are we sure that there's no projects exceeding 1 mil. dollars? Let's take Project Incredible for an example. You know how costly the production of nanobots is? It is very pricey. I would say, it would go beyond a few million dollars itself.

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
//Yup. Also, are we sure that there's no projects exceeding 1 mil. dollars? Let's take Project Incredible for an example. You know how costly the production of nanobots is? It is very pricey. I would say, it would go beyond a few million dollars itself.
// Those were gained using an anomaly at the cost of a single radio. 500 $ maybe?

Grim

Also known as Grimm
// again. “Scorpion Venom, the most expensive liquid in the world. Scorpion venom costs a staggering 39 million dollars per gallon”
this wouldn’t be too hard to fund tbh

Aleksander

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
// again. “Scorpion Venom, the most expensive liquid in the world. Scorpion venom costs a staggering 39 million dollars per gallon”
// From what I know we dont use venom to fund our operation at the moment. Finding a retailer that buys scorpion venom in bulk quantities is something I'd like to see you set up. No company that researches the effects of venom on the human body and developing antivenom has the budget to purchase a gallon of venom from a single source at that price, and finding a proper market for scorpion venom is probably incredibly hard.

Unless you can provide proof detailing how Jupiter is currently in a marketing deal with a company that buys this specific venom from us in bulk then your supposed "budget" is nonexistant.

Eduppps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
|| Anything is "easy" to fund, with buying that your guaranteed something, with this your guaranteed nothing and it's a big risk for a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)